Chapter 3

When I got home, I went straight into my room. Anna was home. "Hey." I said.

"Hey girlfriend! How was your first day?" She asked me all peppy.

Addie: "Fine. What about you?"

Anna: "Awesome! Well, not really. I heard you get bullied by my boyfriend."

M: "What the hell? Who is your boyfriend?!?!"

A: "Louis Tomlinson. You know, the hottest guy in school!"

M: "What the hell Anna! You are NOT to date Louis! He is a disgrace and hurts me a lot!"

A: "I can date whoever the hell I want! You are not the boss of me. Okay? And yon probably deserve to be bullied. You worthless slut!"

I starred at her for a moment then got on top of her. Punched her. I made her cry. I made her bleed. I made her hurt. Good. After a minute or so, Jackson came in and got me off of Anna.

J: "WHAT THE FUCK ADDIE? ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOU ONLY SISTER?!"

M: "SHE, SURE IN HELL DESERVED IT. SHE CALLED ME A WORTHLESS SLUT, EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T EVEN LOST MY V-CARD YET! SHE LOST HERS ALREADY, SO, CALL YOURSELF A SLUT ANNA!"

After I yell, they both starred at me in shock.

M: "I'm out of here, bye."

I my keys and left. I don't know where to go. I just sat in the car thinking about where I was going to go. Oh! I can go over to Dani's! I got out my phone and called her. After one ring she picked up.

D: Hello?

A: Hey! It's me, Addie!

D: Oh hey hun! What's going on?!

A: D? Can I come over?

D: Absolutely! See you soon sweetie!

A: Thank you! Bye!!

Then I hung up, started the car and drove to her house. After about ten minutes, I get there. *ding dong*

D: Addie!!!!! Oh my god! It's been forever!!! I missed you!!

A: I missed you too! Dani! I need to talk to you!

D: Oh dear! Come in!

I went in and we went to her bedroom.

D: What's going on?

I tell her everything. About the boys, about my brother, and my sister. I was crying through it all.

D: I knew you should have switched schools with me! Man, I feel so bad! If I see those boys again, they are going to be in the hospital! I'm fucking serious, come on, we are going to find them.

She dragged me out of her room, out the door, and into my car. She drove. She's a crazy driver when she's mad. Oh lord, help us!

Flashback*

Age 10*

"Addie! Guess what!!" Harry said. We got ice cream from Harry's mom and we are now sitting outside of his house.

"What hazza?" I said, smiling.

"My mom found out we are more than best friends." He said blushing.

"Really? How did she find out?" I asked him.

"I don't know, maybe it was my dia... My journal." He said, his face was getting redder and redder.

"What? You have a diary? Aweee! That's so flacking cute!!" I said, jumping up and down.

End Of Flashback*