Chapt 8: Im Going To Have You

Roc POV 

I was in my bed sleep. Jacob had to leave because of a family emergency and the guys went out for a couple hours. I didn't wanna go. I'm just her in my bed, and I hear my window open.

Me: -sleep-

???: I can't wait to fuck you!

Me: -didn't hear and flips on my back- mmm

??? POV  

Okay so I saw him turn on his back when I said I wanted to fuck him. And I wanted him so bad. He may not want me, but I sure as hell want him.

I went up to roc and pulled his pants down and unbuttoned his shirt. I left wet kisses down his chest and stomach. And I rubbed his dick over his boxers. He moaned.

Roc: ray?

???: yeah babe just relax and let me take care of you

Roc: o-okay

I pulled his underwear down but I slipped something in his mouth, Berphilo (fake drug I think), and he instantly passed out. Then I started giving him head and he groaned. (A/N: he can't see or move but he can still feel) when I finished giving him head I licked from his V to his chest. Then I tounge kissed him. He tasted so good. Then I aligned myself with his entrance an pushed in. Being inside felt good and since it did I pushed all the way in. I pumped in and out so fast the started moaning. I came in him 3 times after 4 hours. I started to slow down but I suddenly stopped when I heard Prod coming up the stairs. I pulled my pants and his boxers up and hid in the closet.

Prod POV  

I heard noise coming from rocs room and I went up there to see what was going on. When I did, everything was normal.

Me: -shakes roc- aye yo roc?

Roc: mmm

Me: yo man speak!

???:he can't

I turned around quickly and saw Diggy

Me: did you rape him?!

Diggy: you can say that

Me: you sick! Go get help!

Diggy: he is my help and while I raped him, he asked if I was ray and I said yeah.

Me: u know he dead AND roc's old boyfriend why would you do that?!

Diggy: I wanted ray before but when I killed him I didn't want him anymore. I wanted roc so I'm gonna get him!

Prince POV  

I heard yelling so I went into roc room and saw prod and Diggy yelling at each other

Me: wth is going on?!

Prod: Diggy drugged and raped roc

I didn't say anything I just remember punching Diggy in his face. He was pissed I could see it. So he smiled and lifted up a can. Pros fell, roc went to sleep, and I blacked out. Last thing I remembered was Diggy laughing.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

A/N: what y'all think happened? U think Diggy was wrong for saying he was Ray? I thought so! Wait till the next chapter......but y'all know what to do comment,vote, and subscribe. Okay dueces! Mwauh!