Chapt 14: But I Luv U

Prod POV
Today is Roc and Ray's anniversary and roc wanted me to come with him to pick out an anniversary gift for Ray. I also need to pick one for Prince cause ours is tomorrow.

Roc: u ready man?

Me: uh yeah

Roc: iight then leggo!

We walked downstairs and saw Ray and Prince talking. When ray saw roc he instantly ran towards him and prince to me.

Prince: where you going bae?

Me: im going to the mall with roc right quick. We needed to go see bout another phone. His acting up.

Roc: *thinking* this nigga good at lying! And ON THE SPOT TOO! I never would've thought of tht on the spot.

Ray: oh okay. Well dont take long okay?

Roc: okay

Prince: *gets a call* brb *goes in the other room*

Ray: brb too! Gotta call my mom right quick. *goes in the room next to the kitchen (guest room)*

Roc POV
Good now i can talk to Prod bout what im gon get get Ray.

Me: prod?

Prod: wassup?!

Me: i was thinking bout getting ray a 5k gold ring thats has 'My #1 Love' engraved on it.

Prod: yo i think he gon like tht! What u think i should get prince?

Me: i guess you should get him a peace sign watch with 'My #1 Msfit' engraved on the back.

Prod: i think thats what i'll do.

Prince: *comes back* do what?

Prod: oh probably get that charger case instead of buying a new charger.

Prince: oh okay but that was my mom. She wanted me to come over tonight cause my uncle Pedro is here.

Prod: okay hope u have a good time.

Prince: okay bye yall! 👋

Us: bye!

Ray: well im going take a nap. See yall when ya come back?

Me: yeah

Ray: okay night!

Us: night!

With that me and prod left out and went to the mall.

Ray POV
I already got my anniversary gift for Roc. Im just tired so i decided to take a nap. But i was a little smelly so i took a shower. After my shower, i went to the mirror and saw fog all on it. I wiped the fog off and saw Diggy standing behind me, i jumped.

Diggy: so Ray?.........looking pretty scrumptious in front of me. *turns me around and pulls my towel of my waist* and bigger than i thought u were.

Me: Diggy why are you here?

Diggy: i hurt u before cause i wanted you back and when i THOUGHT you were dead i went after roc. I didnt mean to kill u but now that ik your alive, i can have you.

Me: no! Im still with roc!

Diggy: IDGAF! U gon be with me for the moment!

When he said that he pushed me against the bathroom wall and kissed me. Then he started rubbing my member. It felt good but i couldn't just give in. Then he unbuckled his pants and took his boxers off. Then he slowly entered me. I was still kinda sore from last night but i was able to bare the pain. But this isn't right. Im with roc and letting Diggy fuck me without fighting him off. Then he stroked deeply inside me hitting my g-stop every time. I couldn't do anything but moan. IM SORRY ROC! 😪

Roc POV
Me and Prod just came back from shopping for ray and Prince's anniversary gifts. When we got home we noticed a black cameron outside the house. We knew Ray's mom had one so we thought it was hers. When we got in the house moans filled my ears. Me and Prod looked at each other dumbfounded. I went upstairs to me and Ray room, and my heart dropped to what i saw. Ray and DIGGY..........FUCKING!

Me: wtf?!

Diggy: *acts innocent* omg! Roc! Ray i thought you said you and roc broke up?! Im so sorry roc.

Ray: WHAT?!

Me: Broke up?! Ray you wanted to break up? ON OUR ANNIVERSARY?!

Ray: *crying* no! He's lying! Baby please believe me. *tries to touch me*

Me: *jerks away* dont fucking touch me. I trusted, loved, and honored you! And you go around and DO THIS SHIT! *scoffs and starts crying* well ya know what we done. Since thats what you wanted. Oh and here *throws the promise ring that Ray gave him 5 years ago* keep it maybe Diggy can have some use out of it cause im dont.

Ray: 😥 But i love you.

Me: from what i see, it dont seem like it. Im out!

And with that i left out the house, slamming the door behind me. I went in my car and drive 125 mph.

Prod: really Ray?

Ray: Prod you have to help prove to Roc that i didn't mean for this to happen.

Prod: im sorry bro. As mush as i want to, looks like i cant help you with that. Cause it looks like you did.

Ray: but i didnt. IT WAS MY ANNIVERSARY TONIGHT AND BECAUSE OF YO ASS I WONT HAVE ANOTHER WITH THE MAN I LOVE AND CHERISH! WHO I ALSO HOPE TO MARRY ONE DAY!

Diggy: but im right here.

Ray: 😨 you asshole! *left and went out back*

(Still Roc's POV)
Like i was saying i was doing 125 m in a 45 m zone. I didn't see this big ass white 18-wheeler coming the other way. I stepped on the brakes but crashed before my car stopped. Last thing i remember is my airbag hitting the side of my face and blacking out afterwards.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awww thts so sad! But!.......i told yall it was gon be drama filled. Okay okay so i exaggerated a little about the ratchetness but aye! Cant blame me.....Diggy is ratchet. Oh well. Next chapter is when i come up with something. But kik me yall and ask me questions on ask.fm.@MindlessNerd13 for ask.fm and @MsAugust143 for kik. Kik and ask me......no?.......okay 😐 but like always read, vote, comment, follow and yeah dueces ✌. Mwauh 💋💋