Chapt 12: Glad Your Mines

Roc POV
On our way back home we saw some dudes on the corner ,of the other sidewalk, whistling at Ray and me. I became sick but one dude is bout to get punched. He walked over to us.

(RD=Random Dude)

RD #1: Wassup beautiful

Us: who?!

RD #1: you with short curly hair! You sexy not to mention got that cake!

(A/N: okay im sorry i was laughing when i wrote that because its tru! 😂)

Roc: thanxs for the comment and all but i have a bf. So on that note!.........bye!

I pulled Ray all the way home. He looked at me scared because one of them followed us but quickly ran when he saw the police.

Ray: babe can i say sum?

Roc: yeah

Ray: lets NEVER walk from the bad side of town

Roc: agreed

Ray POV
So me and my bae walked in the house and heard moaning and a bed creaking. We looked at eachother.

Us: Prod and prince!

Me: they stay knocking boots!

Roc: they fuck so much tht they dick should look like its inflatable and let the air out.

Me: JTFO!

Prod: I HEARD THAT ROC!

Roc: YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO!

Me: you know he gon come down prolly naked right?

Roc: well aye! I'll have sum to look at

Me: -gasps- asshole -bout to leave-

Roc: -stops him and pulls him close- im sorry babe i was just joking

Me: dont joke like that! Make me think you dont want me anymore

Roc: i could never not want you. I always do. Besides you risked yo life saving. I couldnt want you anymore than i want right.now.

Roc kissed me and I kiss back when he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, I granted him in and our tounges had a war but roc won if course. But i thought he was hurt? This nigga here. But he did the unexpected..........he slid his hands down my back to my ass and squeezed it. I moaned in his mouth and i could feel his smirk on my lips. Then i grew hard and i could tell he did too. Man all i can say is....im glad he's mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys imma do another chapter but i wanna know if you freaks wanna a sex chapter? If so comment. But i love all of who read, commented, voted, and followed. I thank yall. But like always.....comment, vote, follow, do the cha cha idc. But yeah haha. Ok ✌! Mwauh! 💋