Chapter One

It's 5:00 . I couldn't wait to get off work at 5:30 . I swear this day is just taking forever ! But the only reason I'm eager to get off is because Me and Mikiah going to Texas Roadhouse . Mikiah was bringing a date . Damn she lucky as hell !
But I'll know more at 5:30 ....its 5:10. I hear the entrance door open , and see the lady from yesterday who was acting slow as hell . It literally took her about 15 minutes to order . I acted like I was on the phone , but this bitch literally said
Customer: Excuse me Ma'am !
I acted like I didn't hear her and kept fake talking . This bitch must be crazy because she leaned over the counter & tapped me about 3 times , with her heavy ass hands ! I can't go off because , it's almost 5:30 & I can't lose this job . So I calmly said "Yes."
Customer: Can I get uhhh....
I stood there waiting patiently for her to say her order . It's 5:29 ! She playing because as soon as 5:30 hit , I'm walking away . She was still saying "uhhh" ! Next thing you know 5:30 hit , my working parter Aliyah , told me she'll take over. I patted her on her shoulder and said "thank you !"
I took my coat off the hook , and walked out the kitchen to the managers office . Because I get paid today , it's Friday ! I went in to talk to Mr.Brown , he sat my check on his table , and the stack wasn't even neat I had to put it together then pick it up , with his messy ass . So I took the money put it in my pocket & walked out of the building . I got in my Black Focus . To me, the color black is Sexy ! 2 minutes later I stopped at a red light and Received a text .
Best Bitch ❤️💯 : You On Yo Way ?