Chapter Five

So we was 3 houses away from his house . He was like "lemme know if you doing anything , this weekend ." I was like "ok" . Then we pulled up . When he got out , he put up 2 fingers . And I put up 2 fingers back . Then I just rode , down the street & and pulled up to my house . And walked in , then I got a text message saying "I might call you later."

I didn't know who it was at first , but then I memorized the number and it was Jaiden's. Jaiden was actually a pretty nice boy, when I first looked at him at the restaurant I thought he was going to be a quiet boy . So I cooked myself a party pizza while it was cooking , I heard a honk outside . It was Mikiah . She got out the car , and ran to my front door. Laughing hard asl , then I asked her "Whats Funny ?!" And she was like "Nothing ." I hate when she does that .

She walked in and said "I smell pizza , I'm having four hoe , you not getting all eight to yourself , you crazy . I laughed at that , then said "Bet." She said "Ok , Bet ." And I went to the kitchen and start slicing the pizza , I got two plates out because she was looking . Then when I got her plate out , she got on her phone . I put all 8 slices on my plate and brought her , her plate . She put her phone down and said "What the Hell !" Then she said "Jordyn there's nothing on this fucking plate !😂😂" then I said to her "You said Bet ." Mikiah then said "Stop playing Hoe , and gimme my 4 slices .

So as I gave her , the slices . Me and Mikiah wanted to go to the mall tomorrow . Then Mikiah said "I'm bringing Malik because he said if I'm doing ANYTHING , invite him . Then I said Jaiden said the same thing ! Then Mikiah said "Guess I got something to do tomorrow , with the boys . They probably doing the same thing we doing right now , talking in the same house . But now about ....their selfs ,

About us ....