Chapter Two

The next morning I woke up with Harry's arms wrapped protectively around me I smiled and snuggled closer to him. A few minutes later I felt Harry sit up which woke me up again.

"Sorry Lou, did I wake you up?" He said unsurely.

"It's ok Hazza, I woke up awhile ago and just went back to sleep, it's fine really." I say smiling. His expression brightens.

Harry's phone rings and he glances at the caller i.d., "oh it's Liam, I should take this." He presses accept and I sit there a bit awkwardly I feel like I should leave the room but I'm not really sure so I just sit there, "Liam, not right now... Yes I understand, fine I'll come over but does it have to be right now I was gonna make Lou breakfast..." I hear a muffled reply from Liam's end of the phone, and then Harry abruptly hangs up. He seems upset but I don't want to read into it, it's probably nothing. "Sorry Lou... Liam needs to talk to me again, I'll make us a nice lunch when I get home ok?" I nod and he hugs me. He grabs his phone off the table along with his keys and heads off to Liam's.

Once again I'm alone for a few hours so I decide to go upstairs and listen to some music. I put on The Fray- How To Save A Life and drift off into an uneasy sleep...

I wake up to the sound of a door slamming, footsteps and a few minutes later tears...

I run into Harry's room where I see him sobbing into his pillow, I sit down next to him and gently rub his back. He looks up at me with a bit of fear in his eyes. I wrap him in a hug and he sobs into my neck. After a few minutes he had calmed down and I pulled back to look at him.

"Harry...," I began, he looked up at me, "what happened at Liam's?" He merely shook his head. "Please Haz, please tell me."

"Nothing Lou... It was nothing really..." He smiles at me but I know he's faking it. I need to find out whats going on with him and Liam.

"C-Can we cuddle Boo?"

"Sure Hazza," I smile at him and wrap my arms around him, this is how I want it to be. I mean we cuddle all the time and stuff but I want to be able to say he's my boyfriend not just my best friend, but that'll never happen and it's time I realized that.

---------------------------------------------

IM SOOOOOO SORRY!!!! I literally haven't updated all summer although no ones actually reading this story so I don't really know who I'm apologizing to it doesn't really matter that I don't update.... But oh well... Ugh I start school in 3 weeks :( I don't want to go back...
-B