Chapter 2

"Shane darling,where are you dear?"Grace Malay yelled

"In here mama."Shane yelled back.

"Oh there you are dearest boy.I've been looking all over for you!Oh look at you.Oh this is dreadful-"

"Mama what are you babbling about?"

"Well you're not even changed dearest,and we have guests for dinner."

"Mama I love you very much,though I wish you understood my dismay with meeting Melissa.As for getting changed I've just sent the butler to get my dry cleaning.And where is papa?"

"He's at the bank handling some important business."

"And you're not worried that he'll be delayed and miss the dinner?"

"Of course not it doesn't matter if he's here this dinner is for you."

"What if I don't want it?I told you I don't want it!"

"Look I'm not saying you have to like it .Just please,for me come and be a gentleman."

"Fine ,but just know I'll be suffering through it all."

His mother sighed.She'd be the first to admit he hadn't been the easiest son to raise.He'd been very strong willed.He'd care for the sick,learned sign language to talk to the deaf,he even teaches children,He also does plenty more of Charity work.There was no doubt he cared about every one.However now it was time he married.He was so stubborn!Or at least his mom thought so.He had his heart set on marrying for love.His mom had a different idea.She was entitled to finding a wife for him whether or not he loved her.His father wasn't home enough to argue with his wife.Therefore Shane was left to fend for himself.