Chapter three

Nolan's pov

 Alana. My mates name is Alana. She also possibly has a kid, just slammed a door in my face, and is rouge. And she wants to be one. On my way back into the territory I had to be careful. People would ask where I was and I couldn't really tell them I was with a rouge. When I got back in my room at the pack house I wondered why she doesn't want a mate. Maybe she was abused in her old pack. But why would she have brought her son. Then my mind wondered about this son of hers. His name is Matt and he looks four,five,or six which leads me to think in her old pack she was raped. The thought of that made my wolf growl. He could also be her brother but that wouldn't explain why he called her mom. 

I could expose her as a rouge but then she would hate me. This is not how I imagined meeting my mate would be like. I especially didn't think she would be a rouge and live with a little boy that calls her mom. I especially didn't think she would slam a door in my face. I sighed. I guess nothing works out the way you think it will. I can't wait to see her tomorrow.  I walked downstairs and saw the my dad panicking. "Hey dad what's up?" I asked. "Well it turns out we have been finding tons of rouges lately." I stopped dead in my tracks. Not only were there more than one but Alana could be one of them. My father is very ruthless towards rouges and since I'm not alpha yet he wouldn't tell me unless I ask if there were rouges or not. "Where?" Alana was on the east so if it was anywhere else than she was safe. But they're still out there and could attack her. "West and northern. Why?" I felt as if a huge wave of relief come over me. "No reason just wondering." But what still scared me was that she's out there. And they could get to her. Since she's in the northern east. 

Hopefully I see her tomorrow that way I know she's safe.