Chapter five

Alana's pov

 The next day came and Matt was feeling better but I really didn't want to go to school. Seeing Nolan after yesterday scared me. What he's capable of is unknown. But the stupid mate bond is making me feel sick thinking about not seeing him. Stupid mate! I groaned and threw the pillow off my bed in annoyance. 

Not much happened at school since I avoided Nolan whenever I could. My wolf was mad for it. Damn lovesick mutt. When me and Matt got home Zaria,The mate of the leader of the group of rouges was there. When she saw me she pulled me in a bone crushing hug. "Oh honey its been so long and I wish I came here on a happy note." she said. "Whats wrong? Is everyone ok? DId you get attacked? I swear if that pack attacked you guys-" she interrupted me "No no we're all fine. It's about you well your old pack." What? "What about my old pack?" She paused. "They found you. And they want you back in the pack. Apparently their new Alpha still wants you as the Luna." They found me. They want to get me back? They want me as the Luna? They can have me but they can't have Matt. I can't believe I'm about to say this. 

"Zaria I can't let them take Matt. Could you guys please take him and leave the territory? I know it's a lot to ask but I can handle my self. I just don't want him to be there." I asked. She nodded "Of course. I understand. This is very brave of what your doing." I nodded and looked down at Matt. "Ok sweetie I need you to pack some clothes and then go with Aunt Zaria." When he came back out I gave him a hug and told him he was going because I loved him. It hurt to see them leave but he was safer with them than with me.

Zaria told me to continue life as normal. it could confuse them with my scent. She also told me to only mask the werewolf part. Something she taught me. She also told me that when I meet my mate to mate with him.That way they can't make me join their pack if I'm mated. But I wasn't ready for a mate. I was terrified. 

I sighed. Why did my parents have to die? I wouldn't be in this mess if they didn't die. Well I might. 

That night I layed on my bed and cried. Cried about being found. Cried about my brother leaving. Cried about my parents. It was the first time I cried in awhile. 

A/N Hi guys I know its short and I had this whole scene but I figured it was going to fast and I updated three times today so ya enjoy! Also please feel free to give feed back