Chapter twelve

Nolan's pov

What just happened? Alana just left. Why? I thought she finally accepted the bond. I just kinda didn't know what to do. I felt numb. Suddenly a girls high pitched scream interrupted us. "BEAU" screamed a girl that look just like Alana but different. She looked similar.  She ran up to him and gave him a big hug. Pulling apart she looked at me. "Hi I'm Lily. Um I have a message for someone. The alpha's son. I think it was his mate?" she said the end as a question. "I snapped my head in her direction. "I'm the Alpha's son." She smiled "Well she said that she needs time alone. That's all she told me before running off." I looked down. Why does she keep messing with my head? "I'm her twin Lily. Well she doesn't know I'm her twin well it's complicated." Alana has a twin? Interesting.

"Well I'm just gonna go." I said walking out. I figured give them time alone. When I got out I avoided everyone. Wasn't in the mood to talk. Wasn't really in the mood for anything. I just kinda was there. My body was there but my mind distant from everything and everyone.

Even me. 

pov switch

Alana's pov

I felt awful for leaving but I kept running. As I got further I saw someone in the distance. Ok a lot of people in the distance. Ok so about ten rogues. I shifted and put on some clothes I took from that girl.

"Hello lovely I'm glad you are here so we can do this the easy way."  the leader said. He looked over to two guys next to him and gave them a nod. Suddenly I was pushed to the ground with a hand over my mouth and someone else injecting something in me. I have no clue what it was but it hurt. My muffled screams died as darkness and numbness entered my body.

A/N hey guys so I  would like to say thank you to everyone that has read the book. An even bigger thank you to those who voted and commented. Even though that's basically two people. Lol It still means something.