Marcus Butler imagine for Tsammy

Hope you like this Tsammy :)

Tsammy's POV

My boyfriend Marcus, was taking me somewhere special today, but still hasn't told me where! We've been in this car for ever now, and i'm getting impatient! Finally we drive up to a park and I realise where we are. A tear escapes my eye as he shows me what he has been doing so secretly all this time. There, right before me, lies the most amazing picnic I have ever laid eyes on. "Y-y-you r-recreated our f-first ev-ver date?" I ask, stuttering. He nods in response, smiling sweetly, showing his dimples. A huge grin spreads across my face, as i jump onto him, hugging him. I laugh as he blushes like crazy. He's always so shy around me, it's strange actually - he's not like his bubbly Youtube self :)

After we finish our awesome picnic, Marcus stands up and breathes in deeply, before reaching for something in his back pocket. He takes out a blue velvet box. Omg, omg omg, is this what I think this is?!! No! We're too young! Oh no, what do i do?! I don't wanna say no, but i don't wanna say yes!!! He kneels on one knee, as my breath hitches in my throat. Oh gosh...

"Tsammy. I know we haven't been together for that long, but I already feel that you're the one. I love you with all my heart, and if you don't feel the same way about me, then I will leave you alone, don't worry. But just know, that it will kill me inside, and I will try to win your heart back. So, Tsammy, my love. This is a promise ring, a promise that means that we promise to marry each other in the future. Will you do me the honour of being my wife, whenever we decide is right, and will you stay with me through thick and thin as I will for you?" As Marcus finished his long speech, I gasped in awe and adoration at my amazing boyfriend. "Of course!" I cried, jumping onto him and kissing him. "Yes, yes!! I will definitely marry you in the future Marcus! I love you!" 

"I love you too," he said, beaming, "And I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, Tsammy!" We then shared a sweet but passionate kiss, and everything seemed to disappear around us. That's when I heard cheering and whooping and we both pulled away to see all our family and friends clapping, cheering and smiling at us.

This was the best day ever, and I couldn't ask for anything more. I was surrounded by the people I love.

How was it Tsammy? I hope you like it, and i would appreciate any good/bad feedback; especially constructive critisism ;)