Chapter 48 Propose

I fell asleep and was awakened by Jimin.

Jimin-"Luna wake up."

"Ugh I don't want to."

Jimin-"Come on I want to show you something."

"You can show me later."

Jimin-"Lunaaaa."

"Fine!"

I get up and give Jimin a big pout.

"This better be good."

Jimin-"Don't worry it is."

He leads me back to the the teleportation room.

"Where are we going."

Jimin-"So impatient just wait and see."

We teleport back to earth. 

Jimin-"Don't ask questions just follow."

Ugh but I want to ask questions. He continues to walk until we reached our old school. He then starts passing all of the classrooms. Then he finally stops in front of the nurses office.

Jimin-"Its been a while since we have been here."

"Isn't this the place where we first met."

Jimin-"Hehe yes. Not the most ideal location but it is good enough." 

We walk in I start to get a flashback.

*flachback*

I hear a guy calling my name. His hands then grab my shoulders and started shaking me. I quickly open my eyes to see a handsome boy about a inch away from my face. Well this is akward.

Unknown- "Wake up school is over."

"Oh sorry and who are you?"

Jimin- "The name is Jimin I'm in your class."

"Sorry I'm not good with names."

Jimin- "Stop saying sorry when you have nothing to be sorry for."

"Sor.. it's just a habit."

Jimin- "Well anyways I'm here to take you home since the nurse is worried you might get hurt again."

"No, no it's okay I can walk home by myself."

Jimin- "A pretty lady like you shouldn't be walking home alone so lets go."

He grabs my bag and takes it from the desk and then takes my hand. Jimin drags me outside and starts walking the direction opposite from my house.

"Jimin my house it that way."

Jimin- "I know, I just need to make a little detour. Hurry up now."

I have a bad feeling adout this so I run. Jimin the starts running after me telling me to stop but of course I dont listen. My head starts to pound in a unbearable pain. Then everything turns black.

I wake up in my house in my bed. So that was all a bad dream. But it felt so real. I was about to get up when somebody wrapped their arms around my waist. I look over to find Jimin sleeping. So everything was real. I need to get out of bed but this dork is stuck on me like a piece of gum.

"Jimin, wake up!"

Jimin- "No mom I'm still tired five more minutes."

Wow really Jimin when you wake up I will beat you with a stick for calling me mom. Then I remember something from lunch that I heard on my first day at school that will wake him up.