Chapter 17 Mistakes Were Made

Luna POV

Ke Ke told me to run and take care of To To but I got worried so I took To To to a near by day care and told him to go in and stay there until I come to get. I rush back to where Ke Ke and Chen were last at to see Ke Ke on the ground barely awake.

"Get away from her!"

I feel my eyes turning a different color and I see a phoenix symbol forming on my hand. I surround Chen with fire. But the fire was different, it was blue and black.

Chen-"Aah Luna stop, I surrender just stop!"

Chen started to lose strength and fell to his knees.

Chen-"Please I beg of you to stop."

"You deserve pain after trying to hurt my friends."

My voice came out deep making Chen flinch.

Chen-"I'm sorry. I won't do it again. I swear."

He started to cry. I suddenly started to feel bad until Sehun showed up with Kris.

Sehun-"Hey you better stop right now or else."

"Or else what."

Sehun-"I-I will have to kill you."

"Try me."

Wait no. What have I gotten myself into.

Kai-"You asked for it."

Kai and Sehun come charging at me but I engulfed them in the fire as well. they too started to beg for it to stop.

Kris-"What is happening?"

"This."

Kris was then burning in the flames.

Kris soon told Kai to teleport them back to safety and then they vanished. Immediately I go over to Ke Ke and start to treat her wounds.

Unknown-"What happened here!"

Crap. This is going to be difficult to explain. I look up to see an angry Yongguk and an upset Daehyun.

"I can explain."

Yongguk-"There is no need to explain you put Ke Ke and To To in danger now you must pay the consequences."

Thanks for reading. I also have decide to start a new story please check it out. Hope you guys like the story so far, more updates are coming soon.