Chapter 12 Forgiveness

Luna POV

After Jimin left I started to walk around his house exploring. Then I came across a picture of him and

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Minhee.

What?! Why are they smiling? Did they use to date? Even if they did he is with me so why does he have her picture here?

I didnt notice that I have been staring at the picture for an hour thinking about why Jimin has this picture until Jimin came in.

Jimin- "Hey Luna what are you looking at?"

"Oh nothing."

Jimin-"Okay, you want to go somewhere?"

"Sorry, I have to go home Taehyung wants me home now."

Jimin-"Why are you lying to me I just got back from practice with Taehyung and he said you can stay over at my place as long as you like. Did something happen while I was gone?"

"No, I just need some fresh air, thats all."

Jimin-"Ok I will see you later then."

"Bye."

*one hour later*

I stop by a cafe to rest when I bumped into a familiar face.

Xiumin-"Hey Luna."

"Hey."

I was about to leave but Xiumin grabbed my hand.

Xiumin-"Im sorry about before. Please can you forgive me. I still want to be your friend."

I thought about it and Xiumin was like my first real friend in school and I know he didn't mean to try and hurt Baekhyun. So i'll forgive him.

"Its ok I forgive you."

Xiumin-"Thanks, by the way you want to come over to my place? I'm having a party tonight."

"Sure."

Minhee POV

I was disguised as Xiumin by using my shape shifter powers. Now its time for my plan to take action. Luna you aren't going to be alive for much longer. Better enjoy your life while it lasts.

Thanks for reading. Sorry that i haven't updated in a while i had lots of school and family stuff going on so, but i will be updating more soon.