Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Jenna´s POV

„How about we play Truth or Dare?“ Santiago asked while we all sat on the couches in Eoin´s living room. 'Isn´t that a game teenagers would play so they could make out with as many people in the room as possible?´ I thought. He saw our hesitation and tried to convince us „It´s gonna be fun!“

„Fine“ everyone agreed.

„I want to start“ Eoin said. „I take Jenna.“

„Dare“ I chose.

„Kiss me.“ he said smirking. I bend over to press my lips against his. Everyone 'Awww´ed except for Colin.

„Bradley, you´re next.“ I said.

„Dare“ he answered bravely.

„I dare you to go to a house down the street asking for sugar acting completely wasted.“

It was really fun to watch him do that because he felt so awkward but managed well since it was his job to act. I guess these neighbours won´t be too fond of Eoin´s guests anymore.

„Santiago“ Bradley said once he was back.

„Dare“ he said a little scared whats to come.

„Since Santiago made us play this ridiculous game only so he might get to kiss you“ he said looking at me, „I think he should get the chance. So I dare Santiago to kiss you.“

While Bradley spoke Santiago was hiding his face in his hands blushing which I thought was quite cute. When he recovered he went over and gave me a kiss on the lips. He looked really happy afterwards and hit Bradleys shoulder as if to say thank you even though he was still a little angry. I couldn´t help but laugh at this.

„Tom is next“ Santiago laughed.

„Dare“ he chose.

„Wear your underpants over your pair of trousers and run around the house yelling "I'm the Super Man!"“

He went to the bathroom to get changed and we couldn´t stop laughing when he came out. Not only had he put his underpants over his trousers but knotted a towel around his shoulders like a cape. He was running around with one arm raised up infront of him screaming „I´m the super man!“ so loud that I had to cover my ears. It took a while for us to calm down while he changed back.

He came back still grinning and pointed at me.

„Truth“ I said.

„Is Eoin good in bed?“

„Are you gay, or why do you want to know?“ I answered teasingly.

„Sassy much, are we?“ he laughed. „I think we could become really good friends!“

„I´d like that and the answer is yes.“ I said blushing a little. „Megan, you´re next.“

„Dare“

„I dare you to make a heel-race with a man of your choosing.“

She erupted into laughter. „Definitely Santiago for making us play this ridiculous game.“ she said. Santiago didn´t look too happy and even less when he had to force his feet into my shoes. But he somehow managed to win the race and shouted his victory out so loud that a neighbour knocked and asked us to be more quiet.

In the next rounds Colin needed to sing a song (he has an angelic voice), Bradley made his girlfriend kiss him as well and Tom had to tell what he´d do if he was invisible for two hours.

„Make sure noone runs into me.“ he said seriously.

„Jenna“ he cheered.

„Dare“ I said hoping for nothing too embarrassing.

„I dare you to play out a scene with our master of the arts Colin.“

„Which scene?“ I asked curiously.

„The scene with Merlin and Freya after they were nearly found down in the caves by the bounty hunter. And I´m gonna play the bounty hunter.“ he said grinning.

„Do you know the lines?“ Colin asked. Quickly remembering the lines I nodded. I loved this episode and had probably watched it a hundred times. I was super nervous because I knew this scene would end with a kiss but was also looking forward to that part.

I will update the next part as soon as I get one comment on this story! So if you wanna know what happens....