Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Jenna´s POV

In the next week I didn´t get to spend as much time with Eoin because there was so much work to do. And actually I was glad about it. That way I would have enough time to think about everything. But I didn´t came to a conclusion. Well, at least I decided that I shouldn´t make myself crazy, while I didn´t even knew Colin that well.

The assistant I had hired was a huge help. His name was Matthew and he was gay which he told me right from the beginning. We got along well and he already had experience in this job so he helped me out really good. I didn´t wanted to tell him too much about my private life yet though. In most cases it is better to draw a line between work and life. But maybe if I knew him better, he would even become my friend.

One afternoon I broke free from work to go furniture-shopping with Megan who just moved in with Bradley and needed the advice of a professional. After spending a lot of money we sat in a café and got to know each other. I think she could become one of my best friends. She is just so laidback and fun to be around. It was funny to listen to the stories she told about Bradley and Colin. Once they made a video of singing „The voice“ by John Farnham which she showed me. They are so silly together. I like it!

We spent a couple of hours talking and laughing before I drove home to work a little more. I would stay at Eoin´s tonight because he missed me and made me come over. I still liked spending time with him but felt a little uncomfortable because I started to have feelings for Colin. Well Colin... I wanted to see him again so badly. He had texted me a few times wishing me a nice day and asked how I was. Nothing extraordinary but it seemed like he actually cared for me, which was a nice feeling.

Tom and I chatted on the phone quite often. He told me that he saw how Colin and I were behaving around each other. He thought I should tell Eoin how I feel, but I don´t want to hurt him. Besides I do like him. I´m just not sure how much.

„I thought it might be a good idea to go to the movies tomorrow night with the lads. What do you think?“ Eoin asked getting me out of my thoughts.

„I like the idea. Which movie?“

„It´s an action movie about a killer.“

„Sounds good.“ Yes, I like action movies. One of my favourite movies is Colombiana so I´m into that kind of movies. But of course I like romantic movies better. I´m a girl after all.

„Cool... I´ll text everyone the details.“ He said and got up to get his phone.

That would mean I would see Colin. I smiled like crazy.

Eoin and I spent the night just talking and cuddling which was nice because he told me some stories of his childhood and I told him about my family. Now that I knew him better I trusted him and told him quite a lot about me. We fell asleep on the sofa.

„Ahhh... I feel awful!“ Eoin groaned on the next day. And with that he sprinted into the bathroom and leaned over the toilet. I quickly ran after him and tried to soothe him while he throwed up the remains of last nights dinner. After he was done he brushed his teeth looking a little ashamed that I´ve seen him in such a weak state.

I got him water and wanted to help him to the bed but he said „Jenna, please go. I don´t want you to get ill too.“

„Doesn´t matter, I´m going to stay!“ I insisted knowing he was probably just too proud to let me help him.

„But the movie. You should go. You had a hard week and should relax instead of nursing me.“ he smiled weakly. He had a good point.

„Fine... but promise you will call me if you need anything!“ I said severely.

„I will. Now go!“

I kissed him on the forehead and left for my apartment.

After a shower I changed into a green dress and black heels. It was warm today so I didn´t took a jacket with me. When I got in the car I got a text from Megan saying „Sorry love! Bradley and I are at my mother´s in Birmingham so we´re not going to be there. Have fun though! xx“

Santiago had declined right away, he was going to Spain to shoot a movie. So that left Tom and Colin. Eager to see both of them I drove to the cinema where we wanted to meet. Outside I saw Colin waiting and just when I started to walk towards him Tom called me. I answered the call and waved at Colin.

„Hi love“ Tom greeted. „I´m so sorry, but my car broke and now I´m stuck.“

„Oh god, I hope you´re okay! We could pick you up!“ I said worriedly.

„No you just have fun without me okay? I already called for a service.“

„You sure?“

„Yeah I am. Just wanted to inform you. Have fun! Love you!“ he said.

„Love you too! See you soon!“ I ended the call and smiled because me and Tom were getting really close. He was like my (very) big brother.

„What happend?“ Colin asked.

„Well... Tom´s car broke down, Eoin is ill, Bradley and Megan aren´t even in town and Santiago is in Spain. So that leave just us.“ I said trying to suppress a smile but failed. He smiled back one of his so adorable smiles and took my hand leading me to the counter.

„You look beautiful by the way!“ he said and I blushed.

„What can I do for the lovely couple?“ the woman at the counter asked and I blushed yet again.

„Two tickets please.“ Colin replied not denying her statement.

Writing the beginning of this chapter was kinda hard... Sorry if it sucks!