wow im back

Okkkkkkkk

So yeah this is probably really weird for some of you guys because why would I be updating the first book when I haven't even finished the second?The answer is bc omg I don't even know why I tried to make a second book. It is literally so confusing for you guys to read and me to write and LORD HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL. But I think I'm just going to delete the second story/book *sigh*. I feel like this book by itself I good enough. Buuuut I'm going to start a new Creepypasta story that's a little more mature in my form of writing and developing plot, characters, ect. And also a bit more intense and sadistic. I am planning on it being in Point of View of the killer (whomever I make the story based upon)who actually has the insanity and psychotic factor that I didn't really grasp to well in this book mostly because of how determined I was on it being focused on the love. Don't get me wrong, I will add in romance for you crazy kids ;) but I really want to emphasize in the character development and making the characters seem as real and literal as blood thirsty killers are that you hear about on the news. So, that is just a little update I was wanting to share with y'all. I haven't been on wattpad in so long and I feel as though my writing has improved a lot. I'm super excited for this new story and I hope you are too!

kisses to my babes,
Ana♥(aka annika lmao)

P.s I don't know what happened to Anna but I guess I am the only owner of this account again.