Authors Note

DO NOT IGNORE!!!

I need all of my readers help! I don't know if I should keep going with this book or not...If I keep going I could make Tessa still be alive but she would be mad at Jack but if I end it she stays dead.

Please comment your opinions! 

Also comment your ideas for it if you want it to continue and you don't like my idea for it!

Anyways, I would like to say thank you to some of my readers.

Dear @Mrs_Creepy_Pasta ,

     You are amazing. Thank you so much for all your comments and votes! When I see your comments they make me so excited and they also make me want to keep writing because I feel that atleast one person likes my book. So thank you bunches!

xx,

Annika

Dear @KitKat244 ,

     Thank you soooo much for commenting and voting on storys! You are the best! You are seriously amazing and awesome. When I see your comments I can't help but smile and laugh a bit. You are awesomley amazing and I love you sooo much (Not in a weird way lol).

xx,

Annika

Those were just some friendly letters to two of my readers. These two readers are the best! All of my readers are truly! I love @kitkat244 and @Mrs_Creepy_Pasta 's comments so much!

Anyways comment your opinions on what you think should happen!

Bye lovlies :)