Chapter 2 Usual Mornings

Ethan's Pro
Waking up to that stupid alarm that wakes up every morning, I crawl out of bed and on to the bathroom. Same looks as usual the hickies and love bites visible and like always the scar on the side of my left lip I received when Sacha and I first met. Caressing it gently I begin my usual morning routine.

Fresh out of the shower I slip on my uniform for work, I work at a bakery not to far from our house probably 2 ta 3 blocks away. Also I help my friends Keeler ( I don't know his real name) and Selene out with any Tec work I could help with. Sacha worked at a night club around 5:30 and approximately comes back at 1 in the morning. Until it's time for him to go he works a little around the house and takes care of our pet cat Koshka.

His friend Aleks (Demios) also works there so he would stay there for a couple of more minutes. They used to have something before I came into the picture and it seems like he can't get over Sacha. You don't think their still at it right? I hope not. " Morning princess -hugs from behind- watcha making?" Oh yes!! He's wake now I can ask before I tell..... On second thought why not tell him when he gets back home from work? "Just maken' waffles could you set the table please?" I asked with an unstoppable smile spread around my face I couldn't believe the fact that my fighter, my Cain, MY Sacha is engaged with and will soon to be my husband.

When breakfast was finished I cleared the table, kissed Sacha then Koshka, and off I was to work. The bakery was called "Sweet Treats" I really enjoy working here but sometimes things just happen like the male customers ask for my number and such. This one time one had the guts to ask and grabs me by the waist right in front of Sacha and they were both fighting plus when we got home he "punished" me for stopping him but now I know to stop him again 😉. Also my boss Mr. Torres he's been cheated on by all of his lovers and is seeking for his true love. He's actually has flirted with me a couple of times but after the incident with Sacha he's backed off.

My coworkers are pretty cool too Ashley and Stacey I have known them since middle school and have been catching up with them since then. There's more ladies but I don't really get along with them like Dana she's a total bitch!!! She's said bad stuff about me like slut and faggot but she did something that made me almost kill her. She was flirting with MY Sacha shoving her cleavage on his chest in my face, I punched the life out of her but was sadly stopped by Sacha right at the good part. Since then she has left me alone... For now. " OMG Ethan is it true about what you texted me this morning?! Is it?!?!" I heard from the kitchen, " Wait what happened Come  on tell me you guys tell me!!!!" , Ashley shrieked right behind Stacey.

"Guys lets not speak here lets go some where private." We made our way to the kitchen and we began our discussion. " Since you guys are wondering yes I am able to have babies but I really don't believe it me and Sach had it yesterday am fine", I stated calmly. " Eeeekkk! Really that's good news Eth but what if you do get pregnant what would you tell Sacha? " " I haven't told him yet but when the time come I promise I will tell him" " You might what to make it sooner Eth cause I heard pregnancy begins between 3 days after having intercourse," Ashley worriedly protested. " I doubt it but I'll keep that in mind ok now let's get to work" I promised them. When we came out I could have sworn I saw a silhouette of someone standing on the kitchen door. I just shook it off and started my day.

Dana's Pro
What is this I hear?! Little faggy boy is able to have kids, I don't believe it but it could be some usual information I can for my advantage. To steal his handsome hunk of a man who he does not deserve at all he will be mine. Oh we're are my manners the names Dana Adams sexiest girl in the world and faggy boys rival. I meet him in high school I totally had  a huge crush on him but he rejected me by telling me he was gay😡. I loved him with all my heart but no one and I mean NO ONE rejects me and since that day he have made his life a living hell for all the suffering he put me though and now I work with him my luck just gets better and better. He doesn't really like talking about what happened between us but I make sure everyone knees what happened. But that's not the end of my revenge he'll see, they will ALL see.