Chapter 1 No Protection

-Not mine owned by HamletMachine full credit to her. Also those are Ethan on the left and Sacha on the right-
Ethan's Pro.
" Oh yesss Sach-Ahhhhh!!!!" " Louder, scream my name louder!!!"  Sacha demanded pounding inside me hitting my prostate with every thrust. We're at round 49 cause today we decided to have sex with out protection and god damn it we should have not used it years ago.

  "Fuck me, fuck me!!! Oh Christ this feels sooooooo good your cock so deep inside me harder, faster!!!!" I yelled clawing his back with my finger nails I could have sworn I saw some blood. I was a navigator on The Reliant and my fighter was Cain "Sacha", when we were still there we began a relationship and ended up engaged.

But one question always popped in my head when all this begun ...doesn't Sacha want to have kids, I really never thought about it until he proposed to me. I mean I would love to have his babies  but I am a male and I don't have a  uterus nor womb to make a baby. ......Well not until today that is. "Oh God I'm gonna cum!!!!! Oh Sacha mmmm ahh!" Nnn ah fuck Ethan immm!"

As we both climaxed he dropped  on top of me, trapped me in his arms, and never let me go I loved Sacha so much to bad I can't carry his kid "wink wink."But hey look at the bright side he acts like a kid it annoys me to death but he's MY kid, only mine. " Fuck baby you were so amazing" Sacha whispered on my neck he added another hicky on my chest right next to my right nipple. " Honey we have lots of cleaning to do we totally trashed our entire house......  we also need a new bed and a kitchen table." I responded my cheeks burning bright red, we massacred our whole house even the three guest rooms on the second floor, but believe me it was worth it.

" Hey Sacha can I tell  you something?" " Wanna fuck again?" " What  noo  maybe tomorrow but I just need to tell  you something." For some reason I shut my mouth right away embarrassed about the answer I would receive from him." C'mon sweetheart spill it I ma nock out in a bit hurry the hell up." I ended up saying this " I love you so much and um I am I'm able to... uh walk! Yeah walk after our having um that. Uh yeah." SHIT!!! Why couldn't I tell him I am able to have babies?! Before any of the passionate sex occurred, we first went to a clinic to see if we had any STD's before we had unprotected sex, at that moment Sacha left to go to the restroom  and seconds later the results came in.

It turns out that in the whole world and even in other planets males mainly in homosexual relationships have female organs, the uterus and a womb "something like that" clearly I am one of those males. My first reaction was a an extremely loud laugh but the nurses face looked serious so in a way I somewhat believed her, but in my head I was like there is no way in hell that I am able to get pregnant. Sacha finally came back but I did not mention anything about the male pregnancy to him and neither did the nurse?

The results stated that we had no sexually transmitted diseases so we were now gonna go home at test it out. I will just tell him tomorrow morning before we go to work. With that said I faced Sacha and he was already asleep so I turned off the light and cuddled next to him. He suddenly wrapped an arm around my shoulders and whispered " goodnight princess"-Smooch on my forehead- " I love you." With that said he drifted of to sleep seconds later so did I.