Chapter One

John pulled up Skype seeing the lone message from Kenzie.
From: Kenzie
Hey, when you get this Skype me. Love you lots.

He smiled at the message and saw that she was on and went to Skype her. Kenzie picked up almost immediately.

"Hey beautiful, how was school?" John asked.
Kenzie looked down blushing harder than ever.
"It was horrible. I missed you so much I just couldn't stand it. How about your day?" Kenzie asked.
"It would've been better if I would have had you here with me."
John smiled and couldn't stop thinking about their future, scared from past experiences he quickly got that off his mind and looked back at the screen.
"Hey Kenz, do you... Um... Do you have any kinks?"
She stared blankly at the screen.
"Not really, do you?"
His mind raced and his heart was feeling like it was going to pound out of his chest.
"Yes I do. It's...um... It's called DDLG, or more formally known as Daddy Dom Little Girl. And no, it doesn't mean we want to fuck our daughters."
Kenzie burst into a fit of giggles.
"What's so funny you dork?"
She smiles as she looks into his eyes in the screen.
"Your dork babe" she replied.
"You better believe it" he says and would say every time she said something like that.

Alright so this is my first story so if I could maybe get a little bit of feedback that'd be amazing. Thanks (: