Chapter Four

He read the text in disbelief
From: Kenzie
John I'm ready for you to become my Dom and I'm ready to become your submissive.

From: John
If you ever want to stop tell me because it'll make it easier to know. And we're going to have to think of a safe word.

From: Kenzie
A what word?

He chuckled when reading that
From: John
A safe word, let's say I'm fucking your brains out too hard and you don't enjoy it. You say the word and I completely stop what I'm doing.
She smiled knowing he cared about her safety but, didn't realize she just got herself into her newly founded master's complete and utter control. She couldn't help but get turned on by the thought of being controlled and not being able to stop what he would do to her.

John laid down after school awaiting the snapchat of Kenzie and her sisters newborn baby. When it finally came in he could see the tears that had stained her cheeks. He sent her a message quickly.
From: John
Kenzie-poo what's wrong?
He started shaking scared something bad happened to her. She replied a few seconds later
From: Kenzie
I dropped my cup and spilled juicy all over the floor
He let out a soft sigh knowing that is something she'd be adorable enough to do and he sighed his thought going straight back to what happens when they meet and he smiled. 2 more years and they'd be together forever and forever.

Added this cause Kenzie wanted me to write more and you know pleasing the girlfriend is something i try to do a bit of every day. Now Kenz remember to eat breakfast and drink plenty of water.