Chapter Six

It was about 7:30 at night when John decided Kenzie should meet his friend Steven. Things went on and Kenzie and John started arguing. It went on for a few minutes. Kenzie then said this.

From: Kenzie
Maybe my friend was right...

From: John
About what.

From: Kenzie
That I'm not worth it, that everyone would be better off without me... You should go talk to your friend... He'll make you feel better...

From: John
No.. NO NO. I'm not losing you! You're my everything!

From: Kenzie
Can.. Can I tell you something.

From: John
Yeah.

From: Kenzie
Before I met you, I had given up on myself, I'd given up on my life. I was in a dark place, and I thought there was no possible way a light could exist. Then I met you. First it started out as "oh, he'd be a great friend, I want to get to know him." And before I knew it, it slowly turned into "oh my god.... I'm in love with him." If you hadn't come into my life when you did... I don't know where I'd be. You are my light. You are my reason. I haven't depended on someone as much as I depend on air until I met you. You make me happy. Happier than I've been in a long time. Happier than I ever was in my past relationships. You give me hope. You make me feel loved, you make me feel special. You make me feel safe. You are my love John. You are my everything.

John looked down at his phone tears dropping all around and he smiled. He knew he loved her too.

Kenzie. I want you to know I feel the same way. You're my everything. I love you and I'll never stop loving you. Everyone else I'm sorry for this sad chapter but it just happened. And I loved the text she sent me. I love you so much kitten ❤️❤️