Chapter 20: Big Dinner Part 2

Rydel POV

I let out a small squeal. My brothers (except Ross) looked at me like I was freaking insane. "Um.. Ross maybe you.. Aren't you too young?" Ellington suggests.

"Age is overrated. I'm in love with Courtney." Ross replies.

"But you guys just started dating, aren't you guys rushing it?" Riker asks. I could tell Ross was getting frustrated.

Suddenly, Courtney faints. Ross's eyes widen and he gets on the ground and pokes her. "Is that a yes or no?" He asks. I face palm.

~

Courtney woke up and didn't even make eye contact with Ross. He kept trying to talk to her and she was avoiding him.

"Maybe it's time to go.." Riker suggests. Vanni right away stands up and looks at Riker. She has got to like him. I stand up along with Rocky and Ellington following.

We all walk out to my car and get in. I sat there for a moment taking in of what just happened. "Do you think that's a good or bad sign?" Rocky asks. I shrug.

It could be she's just in shock. I mean I would be in shock too.

The drive back home was silent. Ellington's hand kept going to my thigh as I drove and each time I got a tingly feeling.

~

"I'm going to bed." Rocky points out. It's only seven.

"It's only sev-"

"I NEED MY SLEEP THE WORLD IS GETTING TO ME AND I NEED MY SLEEP. SLEEP IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING." Rocky yells. Ellington yells "HALLELUJAH".

Boys.

~

"What do you think Uncle Ross got mom? A yes or a no?" Rosie asks as I turn on her piano night light. I sigh and sit on her bed and look at her. Her big brown eyes shine even in the dark.

"I hope a yes. Maybe she is just in shock Rosie Posey. Don't worry about it, okay?" I kiss her forehead and smiles then snuggles into her covers.

I stand up to go to the door and start to leave and close it. "Dear god, please help my family. I know that my mom and dad are okay, but please don't tear them apart. Help out my uncle Rocky with his girl issues. Please make Courtney marry my uncle Ross. And help me at school. The girls don't like me. Nobody likes me. I'm still wishing for a baby sibling God. Make that happen? Amen." I hear Rosie pray.

I didn't know she prayed at night. A smile goes on my face.

I go into my bedroom and Ellington is brushing his teeth. I go up to him and kiss his cheek. His eyes land on mine.

"Ellington..." I smile and kiss him softly with his minty breath. He kisses me back and I grab his shirt and tug him backwards kissing me to the bed.

He looks at me. "Rydel, you sure you want to do this?" He smirks at me. I smile and nod. He glances at the door.

He closes it behind him and the lights dim. A smile goes on my face and he pulls me close and our lips connect instantly and he starts to slip his hands up my shirt and I let out a giggle.

"You're adorable." He mumbles looking at me. I could feel the heat coming to my cheeks. I take his shirt off and look at him.

Why are guys so hot?

~

We lay in bed beside each other, out of breath. My heart was thumping out of my chest. I look over to see Ellington with a huge smile on his face. I poke his cheek and he looks at me. "I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too."

We turn away from each other and start to go to sleep.

"And tomorrow we can do it again." He says quietly.

___________________________

HEY!!!!
Today is January 12th 2016!!
Still sounds weird.

I hope you liked this chapter!

What do you think Courtney will say?

And awwww Rosie. She's so cute.

Lastly,

RYDELLINGTON!!!

Love Zayne

I HAVE A HUGE FAVOR: January 24th is Moebius Syndrome Awareness Day!

You guys probably don't know this but Moebius Sydrome is a rare condition that affects how you talk and like.. It's one in a million.

I have Moebius Syndrome.

I'd love and it'd mean so much to me if you please wear purple January 22nd (that's a Friday) and follow me on Instagram and tag #SmileForZayne
Instagram: @zcherron

It'd mean so much to me guys. So please, will you? ❤️

QOTC: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER?

15 votes and 10 comments

Please comment and tell me what you think and if you're planning on wearing purple!!!

LOVE YOU!!!