Parting Ways

WARNING: YAOI ALERT!

Don't proceed if you aren't a fan of Yaoi/Shounen-ai/BxB story.

A recorded event in the Vongola's History book concerning three of the tenth generations of the Vongola. A failed relationship somewhat needs to end. The solution is...??

~♥~

A boy with brown gravity defying hair is standing in front of a closed classroom door while clutching the hem of his uniform. Despite wearing a Namimori Middle uniform, he isn't anywhere near Namimori. Instead, he is on the neighboring town that could be considered as his hometown's enemy, Kokuyo.

Gathering his courage to finally get a piece of mind, the brunet Sawada Tsunayoshi raised his arm and knocked twice on the door. It was the longest fifteen seconds he ever experienced before the door slides open revealing the middle aged teacher. At least he look nice unlike some teacher he knew.

"What can I do for you?"

"Uhm...Can I talk to—"

"Oya? What brought you here Tsunayoshi-kun?" Mukuro interrupted upon seeing the young Vongola Don.

"I-I... I want divorce Mukuro," the brunet answered loud enough for the Mist guardian to hear which means the whole class do too. To say Mukuro was shock is an understatement. He was waiting for the other to take it back but the seriousness on Tsuna's face caught him off guard. His eyes were even filled with tears threatening to fall any minute.

"Did you just say divorce? What idiocy—" Mukuro asked but was cut off by Tsuna.

"I tried... I so much damn tried to understand you and to cope with our situation. But after everything... after all those times that you've...taken me," Tsunayoshi paused as gasp erupted and a pair of heterochromatic eyes widen.

Tsuna sniff, trying to keep all his tears from falling but a few drops still managed to escape. "All you did was play with my feelings. You even goes as far as threatening me and my family if I ever unintentionally goes against your bidding. I've had enough. We're done," he continue before storming away, crying.

Mukuro was left gaping at the spot the Decimo formerly occupied, completely lost for words. His classmates and teacher alike were just in the same state as him while some even had the guts to throw him dirty glances.

Setting is after the Arcobaleno arc. Let's assume that Mukuro has nothing better to do so he goes to school.

Namimori Middle is counting its last minutes before the class starts yet the students were still enjoying loitering the school grounds. The prefects were heavily guarding the gate, ready to punish whoever step inside right after the warning bell rings. Even the head prefect Hibari Kyoya is there watching especially since he still haven't seen a specific herbivore coming to school.

Speaking of the devil, Hibari could already see the brunet walking slowly as if he isn't running out of time.

"Kyoya...can we talk?" All motion in kilometer radius stood frozen at the mention of the name. Almost everyone turn to the speaker, pitying him for being stupid enough to use the Disciplinary Committee chairman's name only to find it was dame-Tsuna fidgeting timidly in front of Hibari but he look damn well adorable.

"What do you want herbivore?" the Skylark ask surprisingly calm after the use of his name so casually.

"Divorce," Tsuna said loud enough that makes everyone in the earshot drop their jaw. Hibari, though he remain composed, the slight widening of his eyes said enough.

"I want a divorce Kyoya. I thought I could still take it but turns out I actually can't. I think it will be better to end our relationship. I know it was a whirlwind romance but it seems I dreamt far too much. Why would really a carnivore like you, handsome, strong and fierce, will fall in love to a lowly herbivore like me? You'll always have a place in my heart Kyoya but... goodbye"

With tears, the brunet leave the scene with the still gaping student and hell shocked Hibari. Kyoya remain standing in his place looking at the spot the Vongola Don occupied earlier.

The innocent bystanders and witnesses kept their eyes on the demon prefect but everyone run for their life when the raven-haired teen lost hold of his beloved tonfa and he brought one of his hand to cover his eyes. He didn't want to lose his wife after all, they thought.

~♥~

"Tch. To think you're really going to do it," Reborn said to the brunet happily munching on his cake.

"But of course. I'll bet my life for strawberry shortcake"

"How much trauma do you think you caused to Hibari and Mukuro after that?"

"Who knows? But they could be laughing their asses off right now after they gotten out of shock to that horrible joke," the brunet answered failing to notice the devious smirk present on his hitman tutor's face.

"That so? Wonder what would happen tomorrow though..." They can't have a divorce without a wedding after all.

~♥~

Mukuro and Hibari are both lying lifelessly on their respective bed in their homes. They were staring blankly at the ceiling while the brunet's words continue to play repeatedly in their heads. Things need to be change to make things right.

They need to make Tsunayoshi happy.

Almost at the same time, they reach for their phones, hitting each numbers with unwavering certainty.

In a small office in the middle of the bustling crowd, two phones rings at the same time. Two women walked on the nearby telephone stands, taking the call simultaneously.

"Hello. Royal Wedding and Events, how may I help you?"

END~

Well then, THANK YOU for reading. I hope you enjoy.

Vote or Comment if you don't mind.

Cielo27deVongola