Green Eyed Bitch

Hello my beautiful  silent readers, I feel so lonely without your comments (sniff sniff) anyways, picture of Calvin. Tell me if your feeling it cause im still looking. DO NOT PLAY THE VIDEO UNTILL I SAY SO! ENJOY COMMENT AND VOTE!!!

Chapter 4

Imoni’s POV

            I’m so freaking stupid. Of course he wouldn’t be the same after 7 years. ‘What did you expect’ I scolded myself. He doesn’t want to be friends, so what! You don’t need him, you went 7 years without him. I was trying to give myself pep talk but it wasn’t working. Okay he replaced you with a sexy green eyed bitch.

            Ugh this is seriously not working! I slowed my run into a slow jog and then to a walk. I woke up 30 minutes earlier then usual because I couldn’t sleep so I decided a run should take my mind off things. Whoever said your mind can be your worst enemy knew what they were talking about, because I’ve been beating myself up ever since last night.

            This is only the second time that I’ve been mad at Nathan. The first was when he went down the hill and I repeatedly begged him not to. When I saw all that blood leaking from his head I passed out.  I thought he was going to die. When I found out he was alright I stopped talking to him, but that only lasted a couple of hours. I can’t stay mad at Nathan. He allowed me to escape from His abuse. He made me forget what my home life was like and allowed me to be a normal 10 year old. He would always protect me from the hurt and pain in my life. The night I told I will be leaving he promised me he’ll be there for me, always and forever. I believed him. God I believed him like my life depended on it, and in some way it did.

            I’m really freaking stupid. Why did I go over there? I only ended up embarrassing myself and that exit was so graceful. NOT! I just thought that maybe if I go talk to him alone then I can find out what going on with him, why he’s acting like that towards me? He didn’t even answer my questions right away but just keep saying that we can’t be friends. I wanted to know why but he didn’t want to tell me. He didn’t need to answer, the presence of that freaking hot girl did.

‘STOP IT’ I reprimanded myself.

So that’s why we can’t be friends. Who the hell was she to claim that he can’t have friends? She had to be a girlfriend since she had the key to his house. Right? He did say that the front door was lock. So she had to be a girlfriend. He refuses me, his childhood best friend for a hot green eyed beauty. I mean bitch. I thought our friendship was deeper and more meaningful. He wasn’t just my best friend he was my rock, my support system, my anchor and for him to say that we can’t be friends hurt like hell. I feel like I’m lost with nowhere to go, just wondering. I lived without him for 7 years but the thing that kept me going was the idea of him. That one day I’ll have my best friend back, and everything will be back to normal. But things didn’t go quite as planned. Thanks to that bitch. She’s not even that good looking.

Yes she is.

No she’s not

Yes she is.

No she’s not

Yes she is.

Oh dear god I’m losing my mind. Its 6 o’clock in the morning and I’m walking the streets arguing with myself. I need to get back home and get ready for school. I need to keep Nathan and his bitch off my mind. I refuse to show how deep his words cut me. I refuse to let that green eye bitch get any satisfaction out of my pain. I’m not the same scared useless 10 years old. I can take care of myself.