Chapter 17

HARRY POV

I woke up with a pounding headache and the lights streaming through the window. I hissed at the brightness so I turned around only to be face to face with another sleeping figure. Wait... This girl in my bed was blonde. Oh shit. I'm not wearing my boxers either. I quickly stood up and put on my boxers while thinking of last nights events.

The party.

The drinks.

Making out with a blonde.

Lily. Crying.

Oh my gosh. Have I really just cheated on my girlfriend? 

I stood up from my bed and quickly put on a fresh set of clothes, if I was gonna attempt to take my girlfriend, i should at least look different. I picked up my keys and wrote a quick note to the mystery girl on my bed. I ran out the door and to my car and drove the familiar roads to Lilys house. Once I got there I ran up to the door and opened it to see 2/5 sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast. They didn't seem to notice me so I walked to Lilys room and nocked on it.

"Come in!" I hear her voice. Her voice was a mixture of happy and sad. And I knew if I didn't fix this now, it'll be the last of her voice that ill hear for a while. I cautiously walked in to see lily sitting on her bed with Niall and Liam. All of their eyes locked onto mine and the two boys walked out of the room. I received a glare from each of them. But I knew I deserved it.

"Hi..." I said, my voice trailing off 

"What are you doing here, Harry?" She asked. Her voice cold.  

"Last night. I wanna talk about it." I said slowly. She looked at me in the eyes, I couldn't see any kind of emotion. 

"We don't need to talk about it Harry" she said. Her voice breaking. What have I done? 

"But we do, I can't live without you." I said to her, moving a step closer to where she was now standing.  

"I think you have to Harry, I don't date cheaters, drunk or not" she spat out. I felt like I was dying inside.

"I just want you to know that I really loved you" I told her quietly. 

"You didn't love me Harry, you loved the thought of us being together" she said quietly. I nodded then walked out and closed the door behind me. I jumped down the stares and quietly moved pass the rest of the boys. I didn't wanna be around here. Not right now.

LILY POV

After Harry left my room, I didn't feel anything. Crying, screaming, laughing. Nope, nothing. Soon Niall and Liam both returned into my room and sat on my bed.

"Hey Jessie, I wanna remind you that the Brits is tonight and you're singing" Liam told me smiling. I froze. Shit! I forgot!

"I don't have a song! I don't have a dress!" I screeched. The boys cringed at my loudness and I quickly apologized.

"Lily calm down! Your stylist picked a dress for you and everything! And you can sing this song that were writing!" Said Niall happily. I nodded gratefully and looked back at my song. It was Harry's revenge song. It was pretty bad if you asked me.

"You haven't even seen my song!" I replied. Even though the boys were helping me write a song, it wasn't the song I was singing tonight.

"ANYWAYS! I'm gonna go take a shower" said Liam as he hopped of my bed and into his "room" (AN: remember guys she doesn't live with them).

"So, lily I wanna ask yah something" said Niall, who inched towards me.

"Yeah what's up nialler?" I asked him and raised an eyebrow