Chapter 13

OKAYYY. i hope this one is better then the last chapter, that one wasnt my best. hahahaa

kay. 

TWO WEEKS LATER

"come on Lily, lets go" said Liam who was standing by the door to selenas house

"yeah im coming" i said walking towards him, i was wearing a floral dress, and nude 5 inch heels, tonight is their first concert of the tour, and Liam asked me to watch.i havent seen the boys yet so im really excited.

"kay lets go" i say in my british accent. ive been around so many americans i say bathroom now instead of Loo. Liam hooked his arm with mine and we went to the venue.

"okay! Selena is coming later so you can just sit there while we get things done" said Liam in his brotherly tone, i rolled my eyes and nodded at him and sat in the smack middle in front of the stage. i looked at the five boys in front of me on stage. theyve changed a little. there was now a blonde streak in Zayns hair and Louis had a quiff but other then that, completely normal. Niall was singing his part in everything about you when he turned around to look at me, not knowing i was there

"LILY!" he screamed and jumped of the stage, i laughed as he engulfed me in a hug.

"I MISSED YOUUU" he said dragging out the U, i laughed and hugged him bag tightly.

"i missed you too" i say then let go. i sit back down and shoo Niall to practice, i looked down at my phone and tweeted.

watching the @onedirection concert. see y'all there ;)

i could feel eyes looking at me, i snapped my head up to connect eyes with emerald ones. his gaze was soft, and i couldnt help but smile a little. it wasnt one of those "hey whats up smile" no it was one of those "hey did you miss me cause i think i missed you smile". soon after the boys were rushed into positions and Selena was next to me, she was wearing a neon pink dress and black strappy heels. 

"hey girl" she said hugging me, but soon im sure my eyes had exploded from how loud the sound of screams were. i looked at the stage to see one direction standing there, in their clothes planned for the show. 

"HELLO LA!" said Niall cutely through his mike, the whole crowd erupted into screams but Selena and I just laughed

"uhmm" Harry said through the mike "we were gonna start this concert with What Makes You Beautiful, but ive decided that we'd like to sing a song that i wrote (okay, harry didnt write this song, ed sheeran did) about this girl, who i really like and i would like her to join me on stage" said harry walking towards front of the stage, right in front me.

"lily, will you come up" he said holding his hand out to me, the whole stadium was quiet, as if they were waiting for my answer. i sucked in a deep breath and nodded my head, i was soon after hoisted up onto the stage, my dress swooshing as harry lifted me onto the stage, i almost tripped over my heels when i was put onto the stage but harry had a tight grip of my hands he motioned me to sit on the stool i did as i was told and i soon felt a weight on my lap, i looked down to see a bouquet of roses. and a note.

im sorry, i love every little thing about you.. give me a chance? 

harry xx

 i held the note in my hand and smiled at harry, i looked at Selena who was video tapping this. 

"this song, is called Little Things" said Harry through the microphone. 

Your hand fits in mine

like its made just for me

but bear this in mind