Unnaturally Natural

~*Dan's Steak House*~

I watched as my boss fell to the floor, bleeding in slow motion.  In an instant, my mind took me back.  

 "Hey there Lauren.  You're looking sexy as ever today." My boss whispered in my ear while grabbing my sides. I'll admit that he was pretty cute for someone his age, but his personality sucked balls.

 "Let go." I growled.

 "Now don't play hard to get, I know you've been watching me when I'm not looking." I rolled my eyes.  Yeah, I've been glaring at you in disgust every time you flirt with the employees.  Instead of letting go like any decent guy would, he started groping my ass. "Don't touch me!" I barked.

 He moved his hand and decided to put both of his palms on my shoulders, squeezing them gently. "Want to make some extra money?"

From there, I elbowed him in the stomach and threw an upper cut to his face. I watched in terror as he fell back, landing on the floor.  Shit.  I needed my job so badly, and that was pretty much thrown out the window.  I took a step back, wondering if the incident would affect my pay for this coming week.  Some of the girl employees ran over and started screaming.  Of course, I was still standing there, frozen in place until the police came rushing in.  I sighed.  The town's sheriff came in at gunpoint. He looked around the restaurant, then spotted me and frowned.

 "Guns down boys.  It's Lauren again." He put up his gun, as did the police force behind him.

 "Hey Robert, nice to see you again." I said sarcastically. I rose my hands before he could bother asking.

 "Yeah, same here, you know I see you too often now; people are starting to think we are dating." He stated, pulling out his cuffs.

 "Aw, are you embarrassed of me?" I teased. 

 "Lauren, you may be beautiful, but I feel sorry for the guy who marries you. The poor guy will end up in the hospital in two days." 

He hand-cuffed me and lead me out of the restaurant, then recited my rights once again.  From there, he put me in the back of his car.  To my surprise, Robert's fifteen-year-old son was inside the back of the car and hand-cuffed.

 "Hey Kevin, what are you in for this time?" I asked.  I've been arrested so many times that Robert and the rest of the police have became friends with me. I've met everyone's families and kids already too.

 "I returned a movie and that asshole said there was a small scratch that he made in front of me. He wanted me to pay twenty-five dollars for it.  So I punched him in the face." He said, a wicked grin on his face.

 "I would have done the same...probably more." I smiled back.  Robert turned from the front seat and shot a glare at me. I stiffened. "But, you should have just called your dad and he would have fixed it without any violence." I said, hoping that would ease the tension. Robert's expression softened and he turned forward.  

Kevin sneered, knowing what happened. "So why are you here?"

 "The usual." I shrugged.

 "A boss or a manger tried getting too close and personal again?"

 "Yup, it was the boss this time. God, it's like I'm cursed."

 "Nah, you're just hot." Kevin smirked.

 "Not gonna happen Kevin" I glared. The boy had been trying to date me for the past four months.

 "Why not? I'm pretty hot and I'm strong. Plus, I can keep those dirty guys off you." He said with confidence.