20

Skylar's P.O.V
So, Christopher and I had to walk to our rooms and show Jordan her room. I'm glad that it's a girly room. I can tell that Jordan isn't very boy-ish. It would have been AWKWARD. Anyways, when we got to the room, Christopher and I pointed Jordan to her room. She walked into the room and squeaked in excitement. So, I walked into my room and called Connor. Connor is finally allowed to get out of that stupid hospital. But he has to go back to the hospital at 9:00pm. Anyways, I called him so that he could come over. He said that he could, but he had no ride. So, I told him to call Anders and tell him that he needed to bring him and Mari here. He did so and they got here right on time.... They all came in through the door and stumbled upon my living room.... (Making it wordy :D )
"Sky! The p-place is h-haunted," Connor said.
Jordan laughed and walked in.
"Sky!!! Even worse, it's a woman," Connor continued.
I looked at him with my "for real?" face and Connor put his hands up like he was innocent.
"Ok, ok. I'm sorry. What's the matter?"
"Nothing. I just haven't had the best day. That's all," I said, removing my "for real?" face.
Jordan walked into the kitchen with her hair flopping everywhere. So, she walked out with a blue Gatorade, sat on the couch, and got on her phone.
"So, me, Anders, and Mari are here! How fun is that?!"
"Yeah! Let's go in my room and do something!!!!!!!" I said, happily.
We all walked in my room and thought of something that we could do.
"How about.... Akinator!!!" Anders said.
"Sure, but my computer might not work...."
"Oh......," Anders said.
"Well, lets think of something on a piece of paper......," I said, awkwardly.
"Oh, I see where you're going with this. She wants to writte her name a billion times, guys!" Connor said.
"No, no, no! I want to draw. I got a few pieces of paper and some pencils. Ok, do we all agree to draw?"
"Yeah, sure. I'm an amazing artist! Isn't that right, Skylar?" Anders said.
Not true. He's a really, really, really, very bad artist.
"Ok, I'll get some papers and pencils!" I said.
Mari wasn't talking for some reason. I guess she feels really awkward. Awkward Duckling.
I went into my closet and got some paper and pencils. I grabbed the papers and pencils and gave each of them one.
"So, what are we supposed to draw?" Mari asked.
"Finally! You spoke up! Ok, so. We should...... figure out what to draw!" I said.
"Each other!" Connor said.
"Ok! I'll draw Connor, Connor'll draw me, Anders'll draw Mari, and Mari'll draw Anders. But! We have to draw each other in Anime. Ok?"
We all nodded our heads "yes" and started drawing each other.
Well, I'm gonna fail!