Meet Me!

Skylar's P.O.V

Hello! My name is Skylar Winters. I am 14 years old. My birthday is on September the 12th. I am emo so that means that I'm usually depressed, I listen to a lot of music, I write stories about romance, and other things that will be told later. My most favorite songs are by Sleeping With Sirens (they are the best). My older brother watches over me because my parents left us both on the side of the road for someone to pick us up, but nobody picked us up. My brother knew what was going on because he was about 5 years old when this happened. He some how got us to an orphanage where there are awesome people (in the morning), but awful kids. They all treated my like I was a toy. They pushed me around, kicked me, threw me around, and boss me around. They never do any of those things to my brother, though. They treated him like a brother.

Anders Winters P.O.V

Hi there! My name is Anders Winters (yeah, I know. It rhymes). I am 19 years old, but I'm turning 20 next month! My birthday is on July 23. My sister calls me And for short and my friends call me Andy. I watch over my sister because everyone is always treating her horrible. I try to make everyone stop, but they don't. So, I usually always take her out of the orphanage at night and take her to the park. I do this so that she can actually have some sleep and have fun. At night when she's at the orphanage, the married couple that own the orphanage always argue at night. I've asked them if they were treating my sister ok. They obviously said that they were. So, one night I went over there, I walked straight inside, and heard them arguing. I started yelling and screaming at them and the surprising thing was that they just stayed silent to listen to me. I said "It's so stupid to argue at an orphanage. Don't you think that these kids have been through enough already? If you guys are just going to argue then you should just go to a therapist." Then I slammed the door shut, got in my car, and drove away from them. From that day forward I started taking Skylar to the park. So fun!