Lots of questions

(Not my pic)
Kaite-Hey guys I will be adding Farismin to this book. If you don't know who or they are then go check out my book HIDDEN LOVE.
Farismin-*reads and blushed* WTF KAITE WHY WOULD YOU DO DIS TO US!?!?!?
Kaite- CAUSE IM THAT EVIL MUEHEHEHEHEHEH!!!
Lucy- SHADDUP IM TRYING TO READ THE CHERRY FIC!!! *puts headphones back up and read the cherry fic*
Liz-Me too.
Kaite-*shivers* the cherry fic. Oh gosh. Anyways we have some questions. NEKO, PUT THE QUESTIONS UP!!!
Innamin-*ears twitch* Okay!!! Be right back * Pulls up questions out of nowhere* here they are Kaite I'm gonna hang out with fares now Bai!!!
Kaite-HAVE FUN YOU LOVE BIRDS!!!
Farismin-*blushes and walks away quickly*
Asked by elinamina
Question:
Kaite how do you feel about your account being deleted?
Deadlox I noticed that you blushed when sky said he ship skylox.
*Whispers*Kaite when will that ship come true.
Kaite-interesting questions. First I feel sad for that but the past is the pass it long gone now. The second one is not really a question. So on with the third question. *whispers* I'll write it right now. *Makes a love potion out of no where or got it from Seto*
Kaite- hey sky and ty are you whimps?
Both-nah
Kaite- okay then drink this in front of each other.
Both- okay *drinks and looks at each other*
Both- I gtg with him bye guys.
Kaite- well bye skylox. So ya that's all for now go ask for a dare and a comment for me too do. *whispers* JASON IS MY SENPAI MINE.
As always guys peace out!