Bored at school

Kaite- so ya. This is me teach here (I hope I does not know wattpad and my account!).He be a boy teacher. So idk why the f*ck my best friend SpringLavender would want my phone for this. And ended up wel getting caught because my other best friends who were there happylama101 Lulu_the_phangirl and Liz_StarWars_Nerd we were laughing so hard af like our faces red, we coughed, we could not breathe, and bed up getting caught and the teacher be like "okay what is the problem" and then the whole ac class (ac = advance class) kept laughing and then he said "ok who started this?" And everyone was silent and then he kept asking us again and again until he asked "okay who started laughing first?" A boy was like not me and the teacher thought it was him (Henry) and Henry was like it was him pointing to another student (Bon) and then Bon was like no it was them (me and SpringLavender ) I was like "..." and doing my work and then my friends was like telling him someone's butt was up and I was just smiling I could not help it. It was so funny but we got caught anyways so ya :/. I didn't! I'm so so so so so sorry af right now SpringLavender I'm so sorry! And leave a vote and comment a question or dare or meh thx!
As always guys peace out!!!