What a day

Hey guys leave a vote and comment a question or dare and I will try them out!
Kaite-so today this Friday January 22,2016 was the 100th day of school. You would think it was all sunshine and rainbows and unicorns but-
Jason- it was not, for you at least.
Kaite- no and check out happylama101 first book.
Jason- sry
Kaite- it ok, hug *hugs jason*
Jason- *hugs back almost instantly*
Kaite-*blushes, then pulls away*
Jason-*pulls away*
Kaite- ok well that's over, so let's get to the story! So in the morning you got to do all the normal stuff like take a shower and stuff. After that it was 6:40 and I still need to pack, eat breakfast, put on jacket, get outside, and wait and I had to be at the bus stop at 6:55 and as always for me the bus was always late! So I had to wait in the cold at 6:55 and wait for the bus for like 15 minutes which is approximately 7:10 so then we had to go to school right but then we had to wait for like 20 minutes because my bus was in the 3rd lane! But wait get this, today was the last day to get a year book and the line was long af and I had to go for my morning club so I waited and when I checked my watch it was like 8:10 when I got it! So 7:10+20 minutes= 7:30 so it took me 30 minutes to get a year book. But wait it does not end there! I went to the wrong class room! So it was awkward; and when I arrived to the right class room I had to go to my class because it was over! So normal way to class nothing wrong. Then I forgot that we had a math competition! And I lost on the first try on 2 rounds and then we had to go so it was a tie and we had to wait until connections were over and this class was the class where we always lose every time on multiplication war! Did we have a chance? Idk we had to wait after connections! I was so curious to know! Ok then we had to a different class room for reading and SS(social studies) and thankfully the teacher was gone so we had to do a project without talking I mean how?! And I had to do a test which was so boring! After we had to leave then do math and science nothing wrong, yet. So now we had to go to lunch I had to get my teachers lunch nothing wrong here ether. Then went downstairs and almost tripped 5 times! I was at the back so no one could see me. So lunch was ok, I had chocolate milk and fruit (YASS) and some waffles and bread. So after lunch we could not go to recess! (Stupid rain!) then we had to make laps around the whole school and we had to go to PE after those laps!!! So we went to PE and in PE we made even more laps in a bigger place pacing the person in front and at the back, and if you move everyone will push you and shove you to the side to rot (jk). So after that we had PE exercise. Then after that we had to line up and leave so I got my coat and my water bottle; but here I was dumbfounded by where it was. I ripped the label off twisted it and stuck it but and now it was not there; well to bad for that person I spit in it 😆! So then I was so tired out and we had to do our last round or division wars! So I tried and after my 2 or 3 question I was too slow. Then we go back to science and math math I went to a different room and we had to do a test and an book page in like 20 minutes! Then science but when I signed in but "ATTENTION TEACHERS WE WANT TO REMIND YOU THAT WE WILL RELEASE BUSSES AT 2:55 AND NOT 3:10 THANK YOU THAT IS ALL" so I had to log out and then "Kristel" I hear my teacher counselor call me so I went there and she ask me a question about one of our students if they say/did something inappropriate and I said no and went back to class! So we have to wait for our report cards on Monday and we were Ina rush then I had my science fair project and I can't even get my materials so I had to leave it there. Then I had to put my jacket on and zip my bookbag and get my huge project board in like 10 seconds because my bus called then got on the bus nothing wrong yet and then I got to go home and do wattpad!!! YASS BEST PART OF THE DAY AND IT IS THE WEEKEND!
Jason- wow Kaite. What a day that sounds!
Kaite- well that was the 100th day of school! At least my friends Lulu_the_phangirl , Liz_StarWars_Nerd ,happylama101 ,SpringLavender , and The_Mysterious_Flame were there! Yay 910 full words, my life is fully completed now (Jkjkjkjk) YAY!
As always guys peace out!!!