Chapter 3

I woke up in an oddly familiar room. I groaned as I felt my head and sat up slowly, looking around.

"Welcome home," you heard a voice speak coolly, "bitch." I looked up and saw her. Karai. The wretched bitch who destroyed me.

"What do you want, Karai?" I asked, sounding bored. I wasn't afraid. I was just pissed beyond belief.

"To kill you." She said behind clenched teeth. I rolled my eyes.

"Do it." I dared her. "You'll be doing me a favor." She took me by the throat and lifted me, cutting off oxygen to my brain and lungs.

"You nearly destroyed the foot clan. You're a fucking traitor. You betrayed your own family." She accused. I nodded to the best of my ability.

"You're god damn right I did, you nasty bitch." I said in a strangled gasp. She tightened her grasp on my neck. I could feel my life fading away. I love you, Raphael. I said in my head before everything went black.

**********
Raphael's POV
***************
"Uh, oh..." I heard Donnie say quietly from the surveillance room. "Uh.. R-Raph?" I looked toward the room he's in and shouted back.

"What?" I yelled. Instead of Donnie, Leo came out, looking worried.

"You.. might wanna come and look at this." He said, his tone matching his expression.

"What?" I repeated.

"Well.." he started, his tone an octave higher. "Uh... she's in trouble." I looked at him, one 'eyebrow' raised.

"Who?" I asked. He looked at me as if I should know. I shook my head and shrugged.

"Alexis." He said sadly. I scoffed.

"I don't care." I said with a cold chuckle. I really didn't. At least I tried not to.

"You don't care if she's going to for sure die any second?" He asked, pissing me off. I growled.

"I don't believe you." I said angrily. "How would Know-It-All know that anyway?" He rolled his eyes.

"Remember when we broke into the foot clan HQ and placed cameras everywhere?" I nodded. "Well, she got captured and Karai is killing her."

"Yeah, right." It was my turn to roll my eyes. "Like I'm gonna believe you." I laughed.

"Well come see for your damn self then!" He yelled at me. I groaned and went to the surveillance room. I looked at the camera with Karai and Alexis on it and my jaw dropped. I got closer to verify and yep, it's her.

"A-Alexis..." I whispered to her, although I knew she couldn't hear me.

"We have to go save her, Raph, before it's too late" Mikey piped up. I looked at him and he looked miserable. Just broken. I ushered him over and engulfed him in a hug.

"We'll get her, buddy." I said to him as he quietly sobbed on my shoulder. "We'll save her, I promise." She ruined me. I'm softer than Donnie.

"If you want to make sure that promise stays intact, we better go. Now." Donnie told us. We nodded, grabbed our weapons, and left for the Foot's HQ.