0.0

Luke paced at the top of the staircase waiting for the door downstairs to actually have someone in front of it.
"Ping". "I'll get it!!!" He yelled as he rushed downstairs and opened the door to his girlfriend, who he hadn't seen in 9 months.

There she stood. Brown luscious hair nearly down to her belly button, swept behind her ears. He could see her
gorgeous clear sea coloured eyes, black long mascara coated lashes performing the perfect outer frame. Plump baby pink lips he was ready to just attack.

She'd been gone for nine months solid. At boarding school.
Her parents didn't like public schools, so they decided to shove her into that all girls hell hole without any of her friends and far far away from Luke.

Boys aren't even allowed on the premises.

"Hi" he smiled

"Hi"

Luke immediately engulfed her in his arms and spun around. "I've missed you so much" he whispered " I've missed you too" she said before grabbing Luke's face between her hands and smashing there lips together.

It was a long kiss, but also very needy, they'd lustred over each other's physical presence for too long. Now they couldn't keep there hands off each other.

Luke turned his head and deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue over her bottom lip  pleading for entrance, she allowed, their tongues clashed together while fighting to close any remaining space between them. "Jump" Luke muttered and attacked her mouth once again. She did as told and wrapped her legs around his waist, twisting her hands into his long blonde hair.

He moved down to her neck, biting and blowing on any skin possible, leaving his mark on his baby. He moved backwards into the house, kicking the door shut with his foot. Her head snuggled into the crook of his neck as they made their up the stairs and into his room.

They did the nasty.

Luke moved his hands up her body,cupping her breasts softly on the way up.. Hearing her breath hitch as he bit down on her neck. Causing her to moan in pleasure. She tangled her hands into his hair, pulling on the strands at the back of his neck making a moan arise deep in the back of his throat. He trailed kisses down her stomach, holding onto her hips as she grinded upwards. At this point their clothes were already off all over the room. 

He fisted her hair as she trailed her fingers along his length, taking it into her hand and pumping back and forth. He cupped her face and reconnected their lips, moaning throughout her mouth. She dug her nails into his back and dragged downwards, causing him to arch his back. She connected her lips to his neck biting down with full force, causing him to whimper but enjoy it all the same.

They both raised to their highs and collapsed together on the bed. Katie got up and made her way to the bathroom and filled the tub. " babe come take a bath" she beckoned Luke, he came running. She giggled at his silliness and waited for him to get in, Luke stepped into the bath as she went to pick out one of the many bath bombs his mum had in the cupboards. She ironically picked out sex bomb,  followed Luke into the tub and sat between his legs resting her back on his chest. Luke smirked at her choice as she dropped it in and wrapped his arms around her waist

She was home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! I hope you guys will like this short story? I know I need to make a cover for it yet. If anyone's willing to help with that it would be most appreciated 💕 hope you keep reading! Ps. All of the chapters are going to be third person I think..... Not decided 😁😁bye!