Blanket Castle

Helloooo! Sorry this took kinda long...I just have my current fanfiction and well, school. So yaaaah. Let the randomness begin!

"Chris what are you doing?"

Keegan, the usually silent sniper, decided to just sit beside Torch and started to read.

"Me?"

"Yes you."

As Keegan began to grow quite uncomfortable, Chris was just beginning to make his little improvised 'shelter'.

"I'm building a anti-cold castle."

As everyone knew, Chris grew up in Texas, a region where it isn't particularly cold. Since the team moved in Canada for better security, it was more than cold. It was freezing. So they all understood that he and cold do not go together.

"Dammit!"

When Keegan turned around to see what caused his friend to curse, he only saw a destroyed 'castle'.

"You destroy everything you touch Chris." Keegan said and sighed.

"But I'm freeziiiiiing!"

"Hey guys could-"

Kick just entered the room with a hard drive in hand. He opened his mouth to say something but immediately closed it and turned away.

"Not even going to try and understand." Kick expressed and walked away, leaving Keegan with Torch.

"Noo, the VKS is wait better!"

"L115 is better, have you ever tried to shoot with that?"

At the mention of sniper rifles, Keegan looked behind him only to see Logan and Alex arguing like children about the best sniper rifle. Alex took part of the VKS while Logan preferred the L115.

"Oh thank God, Keegan you're here! Okay okay which one..." Alex started talking but soon drifted off while staring at Chris. Logan also frowned and stared at the cold Torch.

"Are you building a anti-snow castle?"

Chris frantically nodded while stuffing himself more in the blankets. Oh Jesus this is going to end weirdly, Logan thought while remembering the last time Alex got cold. It's not like she was used to cold either, since she grew up in both Caracas and San Diego. Even though the youngest Walker used to live in San Diego too, being in a pit while it's raining, thundering and sunny gets you a 'I'll enjoy whatever weather comes up to me' mood. As long as it isn't in a pit.

"Can I join?"

"Sure."

Torch opened his arms like a butterfly and rearranged his 'nest'. Now it left just Keegan staring at the two and a maybe just a little jealous Logan standing almost shooting bullets from his eyes. Although she made sure to fix the misunderstanding she might have caused later. She made sure to reassure Logan about that. Let's just say he might not be jealous anymore.