Cooking with Hesh 2.0

Wooh, new one-shot. I've been pretty busy this week/month. Anyways, I'm currently watching Hell's Kitchen, so I got the inspiration for Hesh to be a fabulous brother and "cook". Let's see how Chef David goes!

Everyone was hungry. Even Merrick was whining about the fact that they haven't eaten for the day. Which is weird, since Merrick never complain (Apart from when his soldiers don't do what he wants them to do). And who was the designed chef for tonight? The poor Hesh, who was almost wrapping himself under covers so he could not be chosen to cook for the whole Ghosts crew. The cafeteria was closed, the fridge wasn't working, so they decided to play it easy. Seriously why me, Hesh thought while heading to the kitchen part of the cafeteria. He turned around and saw some kind of shadow moving behind me and disappear.

"Who's there?"

"Just your weirdo bestie Dave."

He turned around again and saw his best friend, Alex, grinning, hands on her hips.

"What do you want?"

The older Walker didn't even bother asking how she followed him without him noticing, but he wondered why she actually followed her.

"Thought you'll need backup. Logan!"

"What!"

"Get your ass here!"

Logan groaned and got up from his sitting position and walked to Alex.

"And now it's cooking time!"

Now the deal was sealed. They were going to cook, together. Hesh wasn't all that bad, since he had to cook while Elias wasn't home, Logan had some interest in cooking but the little problem was Alex. She started boiling the chicken. Boiling. The younger Walker literally knocked his head on one of the counters in despair. When they finally got some idea of what they wanted, and once they almost hacked into the fridge to get it working. And if they were going to cook, why not have fun. They placed the chicken and potatoes on the counter, took some kitchen knife and started throwing it at the poor chicken. Although you must be doubting the skills of three best friends and soldiers who practically only eats only cans, the meal was actually really good. Hesh might never hide under sheets again in hope of not cooking.