My stuggles

I can still remember the day when my mom delivered me in that hospital. I think God every day that I am still alive and healthy. But the purpose of this book is the struggles I am trying to overcome in life. I get bullied and made fun of even in the first grade. There are some kids I don't get along since kindergarten. I am from a small town in eastern Alabama I attend school at a small middle school of about 720 kids. I am a Alabama fan. I used to play baseball and football but I have slacked off this couple of seasons. I used to make good grades but since the 7th grade I have been making bad grades. I come from a family that grades matter in life. I love my family my parents are married I have one sister sometimes she can be a brat but I guess I kinda have to live with her. I like school kinda but I started being very lazy and not caring about my homework or schoolwork. Ever since I started playing football I have crossed roads with the wrong people I can't seem to keep my head straight I was first peer pressured into trying tobacco and alcohol. I have been caught with tobacco products at least 3 times at home and 2 times at school. My parents don't put up with that stuff. I get grounded bad if I get caught but I can't stop is what I'm trying to say I'm pretty much addicted to tobacco products. I want people to know it may look cool and make u seem cool but in reality you hurt your health and let down your family. Also grades is another thing. My parents want me to have good grades and go to college and get a high education and you can't do that if you don't go down the correct path in life right now I'm trying to get back on the right road. I have good friends and also bad ones I have left the bad ones for the good ones and my friends are a big part of my change. I try to wake up refreshed every morning ready for a long day ahead of me. I want to think my parents and my friends for helping me out in this part of my life!!!