No title just feelings!

She locks herself in her room. She starts to read a book. She gets lost in a fake world. She is flying next to Peter Pan and pretends to be Wendy. Now she is in her second book. She is flying on a broom. Next chapter the scene changes, she is being chased down by Freddy.
Oh she is so afraid to face reality. She lost herself in that place. She is so used living in her imagination. She feels so out of place. To terrified to stare on her own reflection.
She feels so alone. She breaks down in her room. Nobody knows. Yeah nobody knows. She fights her demons alone. Blackness is taking over. Everything is a blur. Her last thought is, "I wish to wake up with amnesia and forget who I am. Maybe start all over again"

And here it goes again. Screaming inside the house. She locks herself in her bedroom. Words spit out like bullets. Trying to dodge them away. She puts her headphones on and She starts to daydream Yeah yeah a pistol with no bullets.

She is broken. Drowning her thoughts out. She only has one token. Thinking of running away. But she can't move. Is like time is frozen. She wants something to prove. She knows is okay to make just one mistake. Yeah she wants to scream out the pain. The sky turns gray and it starts all over again

Oh she is blinded afraid to see the real world. Hiding behind her books. She feels something warm on her chest from Every shot that she received. She is wounded and She is crying. Why can't the pain go away?
----------------------------------------
The waves pull me and push me out. The feeling of drowning and the desperation i feel when i feel the water down my lungs. The need of wanting to breathe but i can't because I'm sinking in. I can't get passed the pain that is constantly there. The broken promises and my broken heart.