The Solution Brought More Questions

The throbbing in her ears stopped but her bewilderment didn't.  She wasn't dead. She didn't feel dead. What was death supposed to feel like?

She wasn't in her house anymore. That's for sure. But that was the only thing she was sure of. Where was she? How did she get there?
Looking around, she saw beauty she couldn't describe and at the same time, terror. It was a mixture. Some sort of balance. She didn't know what to feel.

What is this?

Then she saw a figure move towards her. Whoever it was radiated power. But also seemed to be radiating love. The fear that was supposed to make her tremble because of the power was neutralised by the atmosphere of love.

She could stay in that presence forever. Coming closer, the figure seemed to be a male. When she saw his face, she was awed. This man, whoever he was seemed to have beauty shining from his face. If she were to try to draw him, she'd be too busy staring at his face and it wasn't because she was female. It was like a masterpiece you just can't stop admiring.
The closer he got, the more obvious it was that he was coming to her. She got a good look at his face. His eyes were red as though he'd been crying profusely. Why would he cry?

"Who are you?" she asked when he got closer enough.

"I think you already know," he replied. His voice. That voice commanded authority that would make people tremble but at the same time showed concern.
Like a king talking to his daughter.

He was right, though. She'd had a few guesses.
"You're God? You're real?" she asked.

"Why is it so difficult for humans to believe that there is a Supreme Being in charge of everything you see?"

"But if you're God, you'll know the answer to that question."

"I don't ask questions for me. I ask them for you."

"I don't get it."

"Sometimes the best way to understand something is to be asked questions about it."

"Oh," she said. But there was one question burning in her mind. "Am I dead?"

He sighed and said, "The better question is did you live?"

"Isn't it the same thing?"

"No. It isn't. You'll know soon enough. Half empty is never, and would never be the same as half full." He paused. Then he looked in towards his left (her right) and said, "Let's go for a walk."