Chapter 3: Wandering Souls

Day 2

List of those who had been eliminated from the battle from day 1:

-Student 05, Syafir Redif, URiTO College.

-Student 17, Irelia Weis, URiTO College.

-Student 22, Oyazaki Ren, Tokyo Uni.

-Student 35, Saito Ichiwara, Tokyo Uni.

-Student 40, Harold Williams, Oxford Uni.

-Student 72, Ryan Edward, Princeton Uni.

-Student 77, Hammond Tinkel, Princeton Uni.

73 out of 80 students are still left in this game.

---

Day 2 / 0800 hours / Shikotan Island II / Kai's view.

Nightmare. 

We all have gone through it and so do I but I got it twice yesterday and still can't believe what the heck had just happened that night. I look to the far side of my right, there're two grave marks that I'd made. Syafir Redif and Irelia Weis.

Despite they betray my trust and wanting to kill me, they're still human after all and I would be disturb if I were to saw their hole-filled-corpse today. It's my first kill...and second one too. Two in one go. 

Dammit. 

Remembering that makes me want to puke, plus I've enough shivering for this morning after the heavy overnight snow stops from falling.

There's a nearby cave near the coastal area and it just suit my need to sleep from the wintery condition on the outside. I used to live on a tropical weather, this cold are too much for me. At least for now. Food supply are almost zero for me. The only things that's left are my 2 energy drink, half-eaten bread and a pack of choc. From the loot-item from both of the dead are 3 drinks and 2 uneaten spice meat pack. For some of you, these maybe alot for a couple of day but not for me, carrying this 11 kilo of sniper rifle easily gets me tired.

It's time for me to go hunting. For supplies, that is.

Ah, talk about loot items, I left Syaf's axe on his grave and took Irelia's automatic handgun, Mauser C-96. She still have 5 magazine left. Each also have 10 rounds, the same amount as my Barret. Well, I've long-range weapon and now I've medium-to-short-range too. All that's left is close-quater. I need a knife. It may come in handy.

Just as I walk out to grab a fresh air, a feint gunshot can be heard, followed by a scream. I guess there will be another annoying announcement from that certain Alan. Guess by the sound, it's far away from where I am right now. The silence of this island and the direction where the wind blows might cause cases like this to happen.

In the meantime, I need to refresh myself for awhile with some breakfast before venture more into deep of this island and I exactly know where the next place I should go. There're two abandoned military base out here. First, located on the middle of this island, it's probably an air force or ground or both. The next one are near the seas, that's probably the dock where warship once at bay.

Hopefully, there will be a surprise for me. A good one though. 

---

Day 2 / 0815 hours / Shikotan Island / Unknown girl's view

My camp bag, my supplies, my weapon. All of those important items I'd to left behind in a rush! I don't know how they manage to track me down until there. I've cover all of my evidence being there and went on that track!