Been violated

-------------------------------------------

"Help me!!!"I screamed in a rough hand that was clamped over my mouth that made the scream came out as a muffled cry.My eyes started to water as whips started hitting my naked body in full blows all over.
"How could he do this,"how could some one do this to me.

"why me??.I aven't seen daylight or my home for as long as I could remember.

The person replaced his hand with a cloth fabric,my hands were tightly tied on the head of the bed post and my feet on two post at the end of the bed,my legs were widely spread apart.

The beating stopped and I heard a belt buckle unbuckling and the whip dropped to the ground along with the belt,fresh tears came from my eyes and ran down my cheeks.

He normally hit me but he never went as far as to do this.
"Help me somebody any body!!."

I close my eyes tight wishing it was a nightmare and I would wake up any minute now,I open my eyes due to the weight I felt on me pressing me further in the bed I felt is slimmy tongue on my neck,I felt disgusted.

"I wasn't dreaming this is really fucking happening.What the hell was I suppose to do just lay back and let him fuck the life out of me."

He started sucking my breast hungrily making slurping sounds he is soooo....disgusting.I was praying to God that this will be over soon.

He left the room for a while,I felt a little at ease that he left

My mind started to wonder.

Why would anyone want to take me away it's not like am some rich stucked up kid,and why isn't anybody asking for money if they thought I had money.
I doubt anyone reported me been missing because nobody cares.

My mom used worked in a big business but that didn't make us rich,I don't even know what she does with her money.

She didn't give me a credit card for my self she just buy clothes and shoes for herself and none for me.

She claims that the money isn't enough to buy clothes for bought of us.Dad does the grocery shopping  most of the time my so called dady.

My life was boring I didn't even get to go out that much I didn't even have a boyfriend and am 17 imagine that
I don't have anyone to miss me.

But I once had a nice life that was full of joy and laughter.

What happened to it?

****************************
Author's Note
This is my first time writing so please support me and tell me what you think.
I really want to know your opinions
So please support me and let me know what you guys think thank you all for reading

Bear in mind that the names and places in this book is Fictional and if this book is similar to something you read is purely coincidence,these are my own ideas.

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT

★★★

☆T†T†F☆