Happy realization

"ZACKO! Baby, come down for dinner.", mama shouted.

"What's cooking, good looking!", I sang along, to which dad replied, "Assorted bruschetta with sauces and wine."
We sat down. Why I am thinking of her. Zac check your Facebook, maybe she wants to thank you for being born! Zac fast. I know, she likes you. I snapped my thoughts and resumed eating. Laila being Laila, why so uneasy crap bag? New girl? Mama chuckled and sang, "whoosee the girl Zackoo?"
"Laila you douche, it is Zac. Zac Sky. Got it? And no girl."
After dinner, Laila followed me to my room. I asked her to leave. If she doesn't leave you can't check your Facebook. Hush her!
"L-Laila I wanna study, leave."
She laughed. And laughed and laughed. "Full story. Start to end. Now." She ordered. I knew i had to give in so I started narrating.
Then she finally got happy. She hugged me with excitement after introspection of her profile on facebook. "Ugh! Lailo, leave my soul alone. Go hug Daniel!"
"Oh Danny, we are just good friends." She blushed furiously.
Then I kissed her goodnight and finally left. Facebook Zac!
I logged into my Facebook account and I had 5 messages waiting for me.
Paige: How dare you lock me in the bathroom? Now no need apologise, Honey, Let's hangout tomorrow, okay baby? XOXO

Zac: When did I apologize?

P: That is because I stopped you bae.

Z: Not your bae.

P:How rude. Btw what will it take to get in there?

Zac: Forever. You need to hope and pray for me. Still I am never gonna be yours. Kaira is the best! Get it?

What the heck did I type. Fuck fuck. Now the BBC channel she is, she would go and tell this to Kaira. Kaira would clearly come to know that I like her. This can't happen.

Paige: why Kaira? You wanna stop me from telling her?

ZAC: PLEase?

Paige: We are going on a date tomorrow after school. Okay baby? Or....

With no choice left I had to...

Zac: yeah okay. Bye.

Kaira didn't text me. She didn't thank me for being born. This is so bad. I thought of texting her but...

Kaira's POV

"Imma lika maniac, insomniac 5 steps behind ya tell the other girls they can meet the exit please, cause I found the boy of my dreams.", I sang, while doing homework.

My phone beeped. It was a text from Anna.

A: You won't believe.
k: Ik. But what?
A: I caught Zac staring at you.
K: What nonsense! Before today we never even talked!
A: Idk all that shit. Imma gonna ask Him.
K: Are you mad? So that you embarrass us?
A: Yeah Right. I will observe for a few more days.
K: goodnight. Olive you.
A: olive You.

Zac? He? I did get a hint but maybe he is like that with all the girls. Yeah I know I am awesome. But no not possible. He seems like Good guy.

Let me not think of it. Goodnight self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~*******~~~~~~~~~