Fooled by self

Anna's POV
It was midnight. I opened my refrigerator. I don't know how mama came prancing towards the kitchen and yelled at me for eating at midnight. "Why are lights on in the fridge, if they are not meant for midnight snacks?", I retorted. "Go to bed, baby."
I made my way towards the room.
Next morning I got up. I called Maureen to pick me up while her mom drops her off to the school.
"So, Honey, whose the one?" Her mother asked me teasingly. "Ummm..no one", I blushed. I thought of Dean for some strange reasons.
Nothing serious. I was just thinking of him. But why? Ugh! Just shut up heart. Will you?

We reached. "THANK YOU, MOM", I chirped. Yes her mother is like my mother.
I hugged Anna. She was talking with Connor. So we just chatted along. Dean came in. I had this sudden urge to talk. He saw us and joined in, kept his arms around Connor's shoulder and greeted, "Hey Anna" everyone eyed him. "AndmaureenandKaira" he said in a breath. He winked at me and blood started rushing to my cheeks.

Kaira's POV
Something's fishy. But Dean is just flirting with her. He does it with everyone. No one can blame that afterall my bestfriend is so darn enticing. She is capable if turning a gay, straight! Then came Ron along with Zac. Zac. This Zac seems so nervous all the time. I find him a bit clingy. I must say he is my least favourite person of our group. Maybe he likes me but I don't know. I still fill that he is with Paige. I don't know how my brother calls him his bestfriend. I feel horrible when I think of him.
"Okay students, today it is a surpriseee test."
All of us could literally feel our hearts sinking. Anna looked at me and gave that please-let-me copy. A geek I was!
So after the test Anna and I were the only happy ones in class.
**Break**
Since Connor had Maths class with us, after class we saw Zac out of our class. Anna looked me. I look at her. She seemed um i don't know. She asked him Where Dean was. Seriously?
I pulled her to a corner. Daisy came there. I asked Anna, "You like Dean. Right?" "I don't know", was her reply. "Eeeehhhhhhhh", Daisy and I squealed with excitement and hugged Anna. "What do we do?", Anna asked.
"Love is in air. Inhale love and exhale your affection on him.", I said deeply. "Seriously Babe?", How? Daisy asked. "Okay Daisy, your job is to investigate if Dean is single, and if he is whose his crush. Meanwhile Maureen and I will take care of how and What she talks to him.",I concluded. "Sounds like a plan",Maureen added. "Hey babe",all of us said in Unison. "Come on, let's go and take lunch", Daisy said. All the time, we kept on making plans about how Anna could confess Dean that She liked him.

***Zac's POV****
"Let we have a house party", Alastair said while munching on his apple. "Yeah, it had been a long time.",Connor added.
"Yeah, we will all have a female partner this time", Dean said. "My place",I said. "Let us plan it on this Friday", Connor announced with a woohoo!
I hope Kaira becomes my date. please lord. Please?

"Hey girls, here", Dean called Kaira's group. All of them came to us. "We are planning on a house party at Zac's place this Friday. All of you can sway your butts in their with a date, with that he looked at Anna". "Who is your date, Kaira?", I asked. "I gotta think, She replied. "Okay abd yours Anna, Maureen and Daisy?", Ron inquired. "She's mine.", Dean said eyeing at Anna. Aren't you? "Yeah, I am his. ", she said proudly. Woah, Kaira please think of me.