Dr Bieber

It's 3am and you're still awake, you look next to you and see Justin sleeping like an angel, you're kinda jealous because he is sleeping, and you're so tired but you just can't  sleep, and of course you're sick, again. You're on your period, and you're having a headache, you feel so cold and you're feeling so bad. Your stomach hurts so bad, you just wanna cry because everything hurts so bad. You decide to go downstairs to drink some water, you stand up and you get a very bad feeling in your stomach, it feels like someone  stabs you with a knife, you lay back down because you know you're not able to get out if bed and walk downstairs. The pain gets worse and worse, you start crying and you sit on your bed. Suddenly someone grabs you from behind.
"What's wrong baby?" Justin asked confused
You look at him and start crying harder, " my stomach hurts so bad, just everything hurts so bad right now and i'm feeling so sick"
"Why didn't you wake me up?" He asks
"You're sleeping like an angel so I fell bad for you if i would wake up"
"awe don't worry babe, you can always wake me up whenever you want"
"So let me make you feel better, just lay down and let Doctor Bieber help you" he said and smirked. You start laughing because he literally said 'doctor bieber'
Justin left the room and went downstairs, you heard some noises coming from the kitchen. After a while he came back with cookies and milk . He puts it at the table next to you, he walks towards you and helps you to sit comfortable. He  puts the blanket on you and sit next to you. He grabs the cookies and gives you one.
"Justin omg, you're so sweet, thank you so much"
" No need to thank me baby, you deserve this"
When you finished the cookies and your milk, you laid down in bed, justin came also next to you. He pulled you over and your head was leaning on his chest.
"So did Doctor Bieber a good job?" He asked
You laughed and said " well thank you Doctor Bieber, you did amazing, i'm feeling much better" You both started to laugh, Justin gave you a kiss on your head and both of you fell asleep in each others arms.

Well i hope y'all liked this story :)