Chapter 2 - Meeting Jacob

It's only 10am and I have already had my breakfast, a super relaxing shower, got myself ready for the day and had some art therapy! Most of the other patients wait until after art therapy to have a shower or have one the evening before, but I was on top form this morning as I didn't want to look like a fool in front of the new patient-not that I care-because he is arriving in just
20 minutes!!!!!

Harry, Marie and I have been chosen to take Jacob (The new boy) on a tour of the clinic once he has relaxed and settled in but with places like these you never know how long that will take!

He is going to be here any minute now, and I'm so nervous but I don't know why because there's always new people coming here.

There is a big ring at the door, it must be him, we've all been told to go into the communal room as not to pressure him, I can hear them walking and talking..... A 5 foot 9 boy with dark blonde hair and beautiful light blue eyes with the glimmer of crystals when you look into them walked into the room trying to look down so to not make eye contact with anyone. I looked right into his eyes when he suddenly looked back into mine, seeing his eyes properly made me give out a massive grin which I didn't even realise I did, he  gave back a little smirk which made me smile even more... So focused on him I didn't realised Jenny was actually asking me to announce myself. This Made me blush ALOT, so I gave a quick introduction " Hey, I'm Leila, Lovely to meet you, we're in the same dining stage so you'll be seeing more of me" And then I quickly dashed past him and out of the room to my room.

Turns out I looked like a fool anyway

After dinner we are going to be doing the tour with Jacob but I still feel embarrassed after earlier. I'm quite nervous as I haven't spoken to him all day because he's been in a consultation and setting up his room. whats the worst that can happen?