Doctor Love, Spirit Races, and What's in My Mouth?

Me: Questions! :D

ILOVECOOKIES221B - *gain my composure and shyly holds Medic's hand in one of my hands up near my face trying to cover my growing blush* Hehe well, I-I'm glad y-you enjoyed it. Because I k-know I did. *I giggle shyly and gets on my tip toes and kisses his cheek.* I uh, I love you? Wow I am a mess. Hehehe.

Medic: *chuckles and kisses your forehead* Ich habe dich auch lieb. (I love you too.)
Me: Awww! Adorable! Next!

ChikaMC - I dare everyone to change into their 'spirit animal' and have a race... Actually, Scout you are out on this one... I know you would win.

Me: Fair point. You're out Scout.
Scout: Damnit.
Spy: But how will we transform?
Me: I know just the guy. *I pull out my cellphone and dial an unknown number* Hey, it's me. Yeah. I need to call in that favor. Yes, now! Thanks.
Soldier: Who'd you call?
Me: Someone. Let's go to the next question while he gets here.

Mickey_chanXD - *leans down kissing the top of the bird's little head, as it's still squawking happily* He's such a cute little Washington, but not as cute as his "Daddy" over here. *kisses Soldier's lips, gently nibbling at his bottom lip as I break away turning to look at everyone.* Oh~! and I have a little dare for Scout. Scout I dare you to do the 'What's in my mouth? Challenge' If you refuse to do it you have to be Spy's personal butler for the next 3 asks/dares, and you have to listen to any command he says.

Scout: What's dat?
Me: Basically, you're blindfolded and we all take turns sticking something in your mouth. You have to guess what it is without using anything but your mouth.
Scout: Oh. Okay, I'll do it! But n d*cks!
Me: No promises. And let's make this more interesting! You have to get 6/10 items correct, or else you have to be Spy's butler.
Scout: You just love seeing me suffer, don't you?
Me: Yup! :) *blindfolds Scout* I'll go first! *puts a Warhead in his mouth*
Scout: *hates sour things* EUGH! WHY WOULD YOU DO DAT?! WHY WITH DA WARHEAD?!
Me: Pfft, hahahahahahahahahaha! *dying with laughter*
Pyro: Now me. *puts hot sauce on his tongue*
Scout: OOOOH!  Spicy! That's some good hot sauce right dere!
Spy: Now me. *smirks evilly and puts a phallic shaped gummy in his mouth*
Scout: *doesn't know it's a candy d*ck* Hmm... I don't know. It's definitely gummy though.
Spy: Suck it more. Maybe that'll help. *stifling laughter*
Scout: I don't know. I give up. What is it?
Me: A candy d*ck.
Scout: *spits out the remnants of it* EUGH! F*CK YOU FROG!
Sniper: Moi turn. *sticking with the sour theme, puts in a lemon slice*
Scout: EUGH! I F*CKING HATE LEMONS!
Demo: *scrumpeh*
Scout: Hmm... Beer?
Me: Not technically.
Scout: Aw come on!
Engie: Ah'll be nice. *his famous cookies*
Scout: Aww yeah! Cookie time!
Medic: *weiner schnitzel*
Scout: German sausage?
Me: Yup.
Soldier: *bacon-wrapped Big Mac*
Scout: Woo! Bic Mac for da win!

Me: And that is...............*drumroll*............. 6/10!
Spy: Damn....

*there's a knock on the front door of the base. I walk to the door and open it to see...*

Merasmus: It is I! The Great Merasmus!

Soldier: You called Merasmus?
Me: Yup! He owed me from-
Merasmus: *glares at me, brows furrowed*
Me: A... Thing.... NOT IMPORTANT! Merasmus! Let's transform!
Merasmus: ANIMALUS! TRANSFORMINUS!

*a bright light flashes, and we all turn into our spirit animals, except for Scout. Soldier is an Eagle; Demo is a Ram; Engie is a Horse; Heavy is a Bear; Medic is a Dove; Spy is a Fox; and me and Sniper....*

Me: *looks at Sniper the Buck*
Sniper: *looks at Vex the Doe*
Me: Oh... *blushes and smiles shyly*
Sniper: Well then... *blushes lightly and smirks*
Me: Um... How about the rest of you race?
Sniper: Yeah. Me an Vex... We'll just stay here.
*we walk off together*

Spy: Well, looks like it's time to race... Merde.

*they all go to the start of the track near base. They take off and Spy is in the lead. Demo soon overtakes him, followed by Soldier, Medic, and Heavy last. Engie comes from nowhere and wins.*

Engie: Well now. I wasn't expecting to win. What a pleasant surprise!
Heavy: Anyone seen leetle Vex and Sniper?
Spy: Non. They'll probably be back by next question though.
Medic: Fair point. So ask more mein friends! *starts preening*