Moar Hugz, Dares, and Childish Things

Mickey-ChanXD: * Mickey tackles Vex to the ground with happy tears running down her cheeks * omg i missed you and ive been in active for a while as well. *Nuzzles Vex's face, before help her back up* sorry i just missed ya and i have a dare for everyone. First everyone has to play a game of Rock, paper, scissors until only one is left. The person who is left has to do the dare. The dare i have chosen is that you have close your eyes and the other people standing with you in the room, you walk around with your hands out. You have to kiss the first person you touch, where you touch them. Also..........SOLDIER!!! MY LOVE~♡!!! *Mickey jumps into Soldier's arms, nuzzling into his chest* I'm soooooooooo sorry for being gone from you for so long.....I've missed you *Mickey seductively Whispers into his ear* I've really missed you....*Mickey kisses Soldier's neck*

Me: *gasps* MICKEY! *hugs* I MISSED YOU TOO! 

Soldier: *blushes as he holds Mickey* I-I've missed you too cupcake. 

Me: *snickers* Sol, you're about as red as your shirt right now!

Soldier: S-SHUT UP MAGGOT! 

*Everyone begins the Rock, Paper, Scissors competition. Heavy vs Soldier, Me vs Spy, Pyro vs Medic, Scout vs Sniper, and Demo vs Engie. 

1st round winners: Soldier, Spy,  Pyro, Sniper, and Engie.

2nd round winners: Spy, Soldier, Pyro

Final round winner: Pyro*

Pyro: Hudda! (Hurray!) *claps happily*

Me: Alright everyone! Stand still and be quiet. If Py lands on you, don't complain.

*Pyro moves around the room, hands outstretched. He eventually runs headfirst into Scout's chest* 

Pyro: Hudda! (Hello!) *presses the mouth of the gas mask to Scout's chest and makes kissy noises. After he's done he looks up and sees who it was* Hu hu! (Hi Scout!) *he hugs Scout very tightly.

Scout: Yea yea, hey to you to firebug. Now get off. *pushes Py's mask gently*

Pyro: Hu-hu! (Nuh-uh!) (^ω^)

newuha15: Lm@0 that is so random vex XD i think the scariest thing to hear, is the noise from Mama. Have you seen that movie? The part where she's under the bed and makes that noise. Oof scary XD lol also what is the most childish thing you still do? And Scout, give someone your phone and let them send one text to anyone in your contacts. Lol XD

Me: I haven't seen that movie, but I just looked up that scene and NOOOO THANK YOUUUU, NOOOOPE. I do a lot of childish sh*t still! I guess the MOST childish is that I still have a sh*t ton of stuffed animals. Not that childish though tbh.

Pyro: Da! (Same!) *hugs balloonicorn*

Me: The rest don't really do anything that childish. At least not that I know of.

Scout: Wth man?! Why am I tha one that always gets picked on in these things?!

Me: *pats Scout on the back* Because your reaction to things are HILARIOUS.

Scout: Fine. *he hands his phone to Spy* As much as I hate to say it, I trust you the most with this. Please don't make me regret that!

Spy: Very well. *he quickly types in something and hands the phone back to Scout* 

Me: What and who did you text? 

Spy: You will see.

Me: ꒪ꄱ꒪ Who did he text? WHAT did he text? Find out next time on... Q & A!!!!!